- Published: Nov 29, 2023
- 8 min. read
Maria CarpenaEmerging Trends & Research Writer
- Maria is an experienced marketing professional in both B2C and B2B spaces. She’s earned certifications in inbound marketing, content marketing, Google Analytics, and PR. Her favorite topics include digital marketing, social media, and AI. When she’s not immersed in digital marketing and writing, she’s running, swimming, biking, or playing with her dogs.
Are your customers happy with your products and doing business with you? You can find out if they’re satisfied with their overall experience by conducting a net promoter score (NPS) survey.
Use NPS survey tools to gather feedback and analyze your data effectively. If you’re looking for the best NPS survey tools available today, you’re in the right place. Keep reading to discover seven of the best NPS survey tools and how to choose the best NPS survey tools suited for your business.
Best NPS survey tools
- Nutshell — Best for nurturing your customers with NPS and reporting features
- Zonka Feedback — Best for conducting offline and multichannel NPS surveys
- Survicate — Best for conducting NPS surveys through desktop and mobile apps
- Nicereply — Best for businesses looking for a user-friendly NPS survey software
- SurveyMonkey — Best for businesses looking for a free survey tool with an NPS survey template and analytics
- AskNicely — Best for conducting NPS surveys via SMS and email
- Delighted — Best for monitoring NPS scores and comments
While you’re here, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter for the latest information and tips on maintaining customer satisfaction and digital marketing strategies!
Don’t miss our Marketing Manager Insider emails!
Join 200,000 smart marketers and get the month’s hottest marketing news and insights delivered straight to your inbox!
Enter your email below:
Inline Subscription Form – CTA 72
“*” indicates required fields
(Don’t worry, we’ll never share your information!)
What is NPS?
NPS measures your customers’ experience and loyalty. It tells you how likely they are to recommend your business to their friends or colleagues on a scale from 0 to 10. The scale has the following sections:
|What this means
|9 to 10
|The customers who give these ratings are satisfied with their experience with you and will likely recommend you to someone else.
|7 to 8
|These customers are neutral.
|0 to 6
|These are dissatisfied customers who are not likely to recommend your business.
What is an NPS survey tool?
An NPS survey tool gathers your customers’ feedback and analyzes their NPS survey responses. Businesses use NPS survey software to automate the NPS survey process and monitor their customers’ satisfaction.
An NPS survey tool typically has the following features:
- Survey scheduling
- NPS calculation
- Customer segmentation
- User-friendly dashboard
- Report generation
- Real-time notifications
7 best NPS survey tools
Now that you know what NPS survey tools are, let’s dive into the best NPS survey tools you can shortlist:
|NPS Survey Software
|Free Trial or Plan?
|Starts at $16 per user per month
|14-day free trial
|Nurturing your customers with NPS and reporting features
|Starts at $49 per month
|Free limited plan and 7-day free trial
|Conducting offline and multichannel NPS surveys
|Starts at $53 per month
|Free limited plan and 10-day free trial
|Conducting NPS surveys through desktop and mobile apps
|Starts at $59 per month
|14-day free trial
|Businesses looking for a user-friendly NPS survey software
|Starts at $25 per user per month
|Free limited plan available
|Businesses looking for a free survey tool with an NPS survey template and analytics
|Contact AskNicely for a quote
|Conducting NPS surveys via SMS and email
|Starts at $17 per month
|Free limited plan available
|Monitoring NPS scores and comments
Let’s go through each one:
Price: Starts at $16 per user per month (14-day free trial available)
If you’re looking for a user-friendly platform that can do more than conduct an NPS survey, consider Nutshell. Nutshell is a CRM that enables you to survey your customers with its email automation feature and form builders.
In addition, you can analyze the results of your survey with its reporting and analytics features. You can even generate an NPS survey results report. Analyzing your results is also a breeze with easy-to-understand charts that show your customers’ satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Zonka Feedback
Price: Starts at $49 per month (7-day free trial and free limited plan available)
Zonka Feedback is an NPS and customer satisfaction survey tool that can gather and analyze your customers’ feedback through various online channels.
This NPS survey software has various personalization features, including creating custom survey themes and adding your brand’s logo. Zonka Feedback lets you send your customers follow-up questions to understand their insights better.
Price: Starts at $53 per month (10-day free trial and free limited plan available)
Survicate is another NPS survey software that you can use to acquire customer feedback so that you can improve your services. It enables you to conduct NPS and customer satisfaction surveys through email or links. You can even conduct surveys through your desktop and mobile apps.
With its built-in analytics, Survicate helps you analyze your NPS results and improve customer satisfaction. Its dashboard enables you to track NPS scores over time.
Need to make further analysis? Sort responses using filters and analyze other factors (such as location or purchased products) affecting your customer satisfaction.
Price: Starts at $59 per month (14-day free trial available)
Nicereply is a survey tool that enables you to conduct customer satisfaction and NPS surveys. You can customize your surveys using brand fonts, colors, and logos.
This user-friendly NPS survey software has a sync feature that matches an NPS response with the customer profile, enabling you to better understand a particular customer’s experience and satisfaction. It also has built-in analytics that tracks your NPS scores and response rates.
Price: Starts at $25 per user per month (free limited plan available)
SurveyMonkey is an easy-to-use survey tool that you can use to gather customer insights. A popular online feedback tool, SurveyMonkey’s paid plan enables you to conduct NPS surveys.
An NPS template is available within this tool, so creating the form is a breeze. You can customize your NPS survey to include additional questions, such as why customers chose a particular score.
It also has built-in analytics so that you can find out which customers are promoters, passives, or detractors. As a result, it can help you strategize how to reduce customer churn.
Price: Contact AskNicely for a quote
Another NPS survey tool that you can consider is AskNicely. It can conduct customer satisfaction, customer effort score, and NPS surveys through email, web, or SMS.
You can integrate AskNicely with tools like Slack or a CRM, enabling you to manage feedback and customer satisfaction more effectively. In addition, you can share customer insights with your team in real-time.
Price: Starts at $17 per month (free limited plan available)
Delighted, the last of the NPS survey tools on this list, enables users to run NPS surveys using a customizable template. You can also use this tool for other surveys, such as employee NPS, customer effort score, and customer satisfaction.
Analyzing your results is a breeze thanks to its dashboard that shows you NPS over time (daily, weekly, or monthly). You can even view the different comments segregated according to score scales. You can toggle between comments from Promoters, Passives, and Detractors.
How to choose the best NPS survey tool for your business
As with most business tools and apps, there’s no one-size-fits-all NPS survey tool. So here are some considerations when choosing among the best NPS survey tools:
- Distribution channels: How will you distribute your NPS surveys? Shortlist NPS survey tools that can send out the surveys through convenient channels for your customers. If you’re conducting NPS surveys at your physical store or kiosk, consider apps with these capabilities.
- Templates: Consider tools with built-in NPS survey templates (or other survey templates you need) that you can customize with your brand style guide or follow-up questions. Having survey templates streamlines your process and reduces the workload of your team.
- Survey volume: Most NPS survey tools’ pricing tiers depend on the number of survey contacts or responses, so ensure you choose the appropriate tier for your business.
- Built-in analytics and reporting features: Choose NPS survey software that can help your team crunch numbers and analyze your results. If you need to act on a response immediately, consider tools that notify your team about new answers. Want to track your NPS score and observe trends in the long run? Shortlist NPS tools that have intuitive dashboards.
- Audience segmentation: An NPS survey lets you discover which customers are promoters, passives, and detractors. To immediately nurture your promoters and address other groups’ concerns, consider an NPS survey tool that enables you to segment your customers.
- Integration: Ensure the NPS survey tools you’ve shortlisted can seamlessly integrate with your existing tools and apps, such as CRM software or customer data platform. This way, you can unify your data and understand your customers better.
- Ease of use: Finally, consider the tools’ ease of use. Does it suit your team members’ technical know-how and skill level? Look for intuitive survey software that your team will be delighted to use!
We’re masters of our craft.
WebFX is a marketing and design industry leader.
Meta, Amazon, and Google Partner
blog posts written
industries worked in
Google Certified team members
Ready to invest in an NPS survey software?
NPS survey software platforms are handy tools that enable you to measure your customers’ satisfaction and loyalty. These apps help you reduce your customer churn, thus potentially increasing your revenue.
If you need help sorting through the best NPS survey tools and improving your customer satisfaction, consider teaming up with WebFX. We’re a full-service digital marketing agency that provides our clients with excellent support and service to reach their goals.
Maria is an experienced marketing professional in both B2C and B2B spaces. She’s earned certifications in inbound marketing, content marketing, Google Analytics, and PR. Her favorite topics include digital marketing, social media, and AI. When she’s not immersed in digital marketing and writing, she’s running, swimming, biking, or playing with her dogs.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more