With over 60% of users checking Instagram daily, you know it’s a great platform to reach people looking for your business. But when you’re busy trying to manage other aspects of your company, you may not have a lot of time for building your Instagram strategy. By using Instagram marketing tools, however, you can help make your job easier.
From scheduling to monitoring to data analysis, there are multiple tools on the market.
Keep reading to discover the nine best Instagram marketing tools that will help make your life easier!
Cost: $29-$299 per month
Purpose: Social media monitoring
First on our list of Instagram marketing tools is Awario. This social media monitoring tool enables you to see who’s talking about your brand across Instagram. From influencers to brand advocates, you gain insight into what people say about your brand.
This Instagram marketing software is valuable for helping you discover if your brand sentiment is positive, negative, or neutral. Having this information helps you grow your brand awareness and adapt your strategy to perform better. Awario is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Increase brand awareness on Instagram
- Understand your target audience better
- Engage with customers directly and provide customer service
- Discover influencers and connect with them
- Discover prospects and turn them into sales
Cost: $15-$99 per month
Purpose: Social scheduling
Next on our list of Instagram tools for business is Buffer. Buffer is a social scheduling tool that enables you to schedule content for Instagram and other platforms. You can use this tool to help you plan your content a month in advance to ensure you’re posting regularly.
In addition to posting, you can also track your post performance and see how your audience engages with your social content. This Instagram marketing software can help you see metrics like impressions and clicks to understand how users interact with your Instagram. Buffer is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Plan and schedule your content in advance to save time
- See how your posts perform over time
- Engage with members of your community
- Plan and organize critical hashtags for your campaign
Cost: Free option available, paid plans start at $12.95+ per month
Purpose: Social media content
Canva is one of the best Instagram marketing tools for crafting content for your profiles. This design tool enables you to create custom graphics that you can share on your profile. It’s a great tool to use if you don’t have design experience.
Canva provides you with templates that you can customize to fit your brand’s unique style. Canva is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Create custom graphics for your business
- Design content with a team in one place
Cost: $29+ per month
Purpose: Social media monitoring
Next on our list of tools for Instagram marketing is Hootsuite. Hootsuite is considered a social media scheduling tool, but for Instagram, it’s a social monitoring tool. This tool does not have the capabilities to schedule Instagram posts in advance, but it can help you manage your posts after sharing them.
Hootsuite enables you to respond to comments on Instagram and repost content. You can also see who likes and engages with your posts. Hootsuite is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Interact easily with people who engage with your content
- See how people engage with your content
- See what people say about your brand and business across social media
- Get analytics and insight on post performance
Cost: $29+ per month
Purpose: Social media monitoring
One of the best tools for social media monitoring is Iconosquare. Iconosquare provides your business with social media analytics and shows you how your content performs on Instagram. You can see who’s engaging with your content to understand which content performs best.
Additionally, you can discover the best times to post your content to optimize your strategy further. This Instagram marketing software also enables you to understand your followers better to deliver a more optimal experience. Iconosquare is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- See how your content performs on Instagram
- Gain insights into your target audience
- Find the best times to post your content for your audience
- See who’s talking about your brand and what they’re saying
Cost: $12.50-$33.33 per month, plus additional costs for add-ons
Purpose: Scheduling posts and monitoring performance
Later is one of the best Instagram marketing tools you can use to grow your business online. This tool enables you to schedule a month’s worth of posts for Instagram and other platforms. You can use a drag-and-drop scheduler to schedule your posts in batches and save your business time.
Additionally, Later will help you find the optimal time to schedule your content. It makes it easier for you to put your content out when your audience is most likely to see it and engage with it. Later is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Use a user-friendly drag-and-drop tool to schedule your content
- Discover optimal times to post your content
- Learn what content drives traffic and converts followers
- Gain unique insight and suggestions for optimizing your social media strategy
Cost: $10-$1000 per month
Purpose: Finding influencers and brand lovers
Next on our list of Instagram tools for business is Picodash. Picodash is an excellent tool if you’re looking to find influencers on the platform. You can discover who’s talking about your brand and connect with them.
Not only can you craft a curated list of influencers, but you can also discover people who are interested in your business and turn them into leads and sales for your company. You can analyze Instagram data to gain better insight into users who engage with your brand. Picodash is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Discover Instagram influencers for your business
- See who’s using specific hashtags related to your brand
- See who’s following your competition
- Know who’s engaging on specific Instagram posts
Cost: $7-105 per month
Purpose: Scheduling posts
Many tools for Instagram marketing include features for creating and scheduling posts. Plann does just that. This Instagram tool enables you to schedule your Instagram content in advance using their drag-and-drop scheduler.
Plann enables you to design and edit social media posts to craft creative and compelling content for your audience. This tool also lets you edit your images to create a look that resonates with your brand’s style. Plann is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Have a user-friendly, drag-and-drop scheduling tool
- Arrange and rearrange your Instagram profile
- Craft a branded Instagram feed for your business
- Get insight and analytics into your best performing posts
Cost: $99-$499 per month
Purpose: Instagram contests
Shortstack is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re trying to run contests or post other fun interactive content on your page. You can use this tool to create landing pages for contests, quizzes, giveaways, and more. This Instagram marketing tool enables you to implement your brand’s unique style into your design.
You can craft contests and quizzes to mimic your brand’s style and help you build more brand recognition. Shortstack is one of the best Instagram marketing tools if you’re looking to:
- Craft a contest or giveaway with ease
- Manage contest entry and winner selection
- Share coupon codes for flash sales
- Analyze post performance for contests
Go beyond Instagram marketing tools
After seeing all these Instagram marketing tools, you’ve come to find that you may need more than one tool to help you optimize your strategy. Instead of investing in multiple tools each month, you can choose a more efficient solution: Partnering with a social media company like WebFX. We have a team of over 500 marketing experts who can help you develop your social posts, schedule them, manage your presence on social media, and monitor your campaigns to see what’s driving results.
And we know how to drive results — we’ve driven over $3 billion in sales and over 7.8 million leads for our clients in the past five years alone. Want to learn more about our social media services? Contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist!
Table of Contents
- Marketing ROI Tools: 8 ROI Marketing Tools for Success
- Best Digital Marketing Apps: 9 Online Marketing Apps You Need
- 7 of the Best Digital Marketing Tools to Use in 2023
- 8 Digital Marketing Platforms to Use in Your Campaigns
- 8 Effective Google Marketing Tools to Improve Your Online Business Campaigns
- Best Live Chat Software: 6 Live Chat Tools You Can Use
- This Year’s 8 Best Marketing Tools for Small Businesses
- 6 Reasons to Use Wistia to Host Your Videos
- Benefits of Landing Page Monkey
How We Drive Revenue for Businesses
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Successful Digital Marketing for Auto Manufacturing Companies
- 7 Key Digital Marketing Ideas for Doctors
- Learn 5 Ways to Drive Revenue with Digital Marketing for Excavators
- 3 Most Common Mistakes in Medical Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Financial Insurance
- Top 3 Digital Marketing Methods for Fence Installers
- How to Get Patients: 5+ Ways to Attract More Patients to Your Practice
- Grow Your Practice with Our Medical Marketing Company
- 4 Digital Marketing Strategies for Apartment Managers
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.