Website design is important to any company that wants to attract customers. Having appropriate and consistent icon fonts is part of what makes the design so effective and successful. Your font can easily be the deciding factor between a customer who chooses to stay on your site and one who decides to move on.
1. Ionicons (441 icons)
2. Shock Icon Font (1121 icons)
Full disclosure: I’m the founder of the Shock family of websites and this free icon font was created by my company.
3. Dripicons (95 icons)
4. Entypo (250 icons)
5. Sosa (160 icons)
6. Foundation Icons (96 icons)
7. Typicons (308 icons)
8. The Elegant Icon Font (310 icons)
9. Map Icons (175 icons)
10. Ligature Symbols (250 icons)
11. Heydings Icons (60 icons)
12. Fontawesome (369 icons)
13. Signify (38 icons)
14. PulsarJS (73 icons)
How to Use Icon Fonts
Learn how to use icon fonts by reading these tutorials:
- HTML for Icon Font Usage (css-tricks.com)
- Why and How to Use Icon Fonts (vanseodesign.com)
- How to Use Icon Fonts in Your Website (designmodo.com)
WebFX is a full-service digital marketing agency that offers everything from SEO link building to social media marketing. Knowing how to successfully use icon fonts will set you apart from your competitors. Web design cost shouldn’t stand between you and your business attracting new clients. WebFX offers great advice on industry specific website designs, such as web design for hotels.
If you want to amp up your site or learn more you can contact us at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist.