These actions were created to help you breeze through your photo edits. These actions are fully reversible and editable. We recommend adjusting your exposure levels before you apply these presets.
How to Use these Photoshop Actions
- Locate your Actions panel. Window>Actions
- Click on the drop-down menu of the Actions panel and click “Load Actions…”
- Locate the .atn file in your hard drive and click Import.
- To use an action on a photo, select the Background layer in your Layers panel then click the Play button on your Actions Panel.
- File format: .zip & .atn
- Licensing: Free for commercial and personal projects under Freebie Files Usage Terms
Trevin serves as the VP of Marketing at WebFX. He has worked on over 450 marketing campaigns and has been building websites for over 25 years. His work has been featured by Search Engine Land, USA Today, Fast Company and Inc.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more