With Facebook’s massive audience (it has more than two billion monthly users), as well as advanced targeting options and diverse ad types, it’s a must-use advertising channel for companies that want to grow.
At WebFX, we offer Facebook ad management services that help your business take complete advantage of Facebook. From creating your strategy and ad creatives to launching your ads and monitoring their performance, we provide an all-in-one solution to Facebook advertising.
Keep reading to learn more about our Facebook ad services, from what they include to how much they cost. Or, chat one-on-one with an experienced WebFX strategist by contacting us online or calling us at 888-601-5359!
Why use Facebook advertising services?
Advertising on Facebook, as well as investing in Facebook advertising services, offers several benefits:
- Access the largest (and one of the most active) social media networks
- Get competitive cost-per-click (CPC) rates that average around $0.97
- Create hyper-targeted ads to reach your target audience
- Earn qualified leads for an average cost-per-lead (CPL) of $1.07
- Use remarketing ads to re-connect with website visitors
- Reach 1000 people in your target audience for an average cost of $7.19
- Direct valuable traffic from social media to your website
When you use Facebook ad management services, you also get these advantages:
- Expert advice from qualified social media experts (and a Facebook Marketing Partner)
- Competitive strategies based on years of experience
- Insightful competitor knowledge to enhance your campaign
- Actionable reporting to inform your team and improve your strategy
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning tech for data-backed campaign moves
As your Facebook ad services provider, WebFX provides strategic solutions to deliver effective messaging to users who will be the most receptive to it — potential customers in your audience! We’ll work with you to define your audiences and find the best strategy to reach those people.
With us, your business will achieve its most ambitious goals for social media.
Our social media specialists will work directly with you throughout the creating, targeting, and monitoring processes to ensure we’re meeting your needs every step of the way. As a Facebook Marketing Partner, we know how to advertise on Facebook.
What companies should use Facebook ad management services?
Are you unsure about whether your business should invest in Facebook ad management services?
Working with a Facebook advertising agency is an excellent option if you’re looking to:
- Grow brand awareness via Facebook
- Save time on marketing your business on Facebook
- Find clarity on advertising on Facebook, scaling campaigns, and measuring results
- Get expert advice from Facebook advertising experts
- Compete with competitors
- Optimize ad clicks, spend, and conversions
- Create successful Facebook advertising campaigns
- Resolve plateaus in Facebook ad performance
If you’re still not sure about whether Facebook ad services are right for your company, reach out to our strategists. Explain your business and goals, as well as your current ad strategy, and they can provide advice on whether you should invest in professional ad management services for Facebook.
What do Facebook ad services include?
At WebFX, our Facebook ad services provide an all-in-one solution to advertising on Facebook.
As a part of our services, your company will receive (each month) the following deliverables:
- Up to 4 unique ads
- Up to 2 advertising campaigns
- Up to 4 targeting and copy tweaks
- Up to 1 personal consultation
In addition, your Facebook ad management services come with:
- Dedicated social media specialist
- Custom Facebook advertising strategy
- Mobile-friendly Facebook ads
- Demographic targeting
- Facebook Advertising account setup and optimization
- Facebook Pixel installation
- 48 business hour response time
- MarketingCloudFX access
- And more!
If you like, you can also sign-up for social media ad commenting monitoring. Should you partner with WebFX to advertise on more social networks, like Instagram or Twitter, we expand your number of ads, campaigns, and more.
How much do Facebook advertising services cost?
Transparency matters when it comes to Facebook advertising services. That’s why we publish our prices and deliverables online, making it easy for you to see if WebFX is the perfect partner for your growing business.
View our Facebook advertising services prices now:
One network includes
- 15 social posts per month
- 6 custom images per month
- 2 boosted posts
Two networks include
- 30 social posts per month
- 8 custom images per month
- 4 boosted posts
- 2 blog posts
Three networks include
- 45 social posts per month
- 10 custom images per month
- 6 boosted posts
- 2 blog posts per month
Four networks include
- 60 social posts
- 12 custom images
- 8 boosted posts
- 4 blog posts
- One contest per year
Five networks include
- 75 social posts
- 14 custom images
- 10 boosted posts
- 4 blog posts
- One contest per year
What to look for in a Facebook ad services provider
It’s important to find the best fit partner to work with your business on Facebook advertising services.
Be on the lookout for a Facebook advertising agency that stays on top of the most recent Facebook advertising trends and invests in ongoing training for their team member to master new tactics.
Search for transparent pricing and deliverables. A Facebook advertising agency might place pricing on their site or share pricing after contacting them for a quote.
Transparent pricing is one of the most important elements to look for when choosing a Facebook advertising agency. Find out how an advertising agency shares Facebook advertising results with and if you’ll have access to real-time campaign performance.
Throughout your research process, assess the communication skills from every Facebook advertising expert you speak with. Do they respond promptly and communicate clearly? Are they bothered or interest in answering your questions?
Using the above tips, you can find a great Facebook advertising service provider (like WebFX) for your business.
What metrics do Facebook ad services measure?
WebFX uses multiple measures to evaluate Facebook advertising results. We analyze data based on Facebook Ads Manager (network performance), Google Analytics, and our WebFX proprietary software MarketingCloudFX (site performance).
- Network performance refers to ad results on the Facebook platform. Key performance indicators include impressions, reach, engagements, cost per click, click through rate, and clicks.
- Site performance refers to the data from your Facebook ads in terms of traffic on your website. Key performance indicators include sessions, bounce rate, average time on page, pageviews, goal completions, and purchases.
Our Facebook ad services and Facebook ad experts will help you define your most important KPIs and analyze your campaign results to optimize and improve performance.
Facebook Ads Manager
Key performance indicators vary slightly and carry different weight depending on your Facebook advertising goals, but there are some standard metrics that apply to almost any campaign:
- Results (clicks, views, post engagements, conversions, etc.)
- Cost per result
- Results rate (click-through-rate, conversion rate)
With Facebook Ads Manager, WebFX will install, or optimize, the Facebook Pixel. The Facebook Pixel provides even more insight and measurement into Facebook advertising results by tracking site visitors and their behavior.
The Facebook Pixel is a small piece of code added to the header of each page on your site. The code tracks all website visitors – not just visitors from Facebook, the pages they view, and the actions they take. The Facebook Pixel enables advertisers to remarket to website visitors, track and measure leads and purchases, and optimize campaigns for these valuable actions.
When a Facebook advertising strategy involves goals that include driving and increasing traffic to your website, Google Analytics is critical for measuring performance.
WebFX’s Facebook advertising team analyzes what traffic does when they leave Facebook to view your website. Some important questions include:
- How long are visitors staying on the site?
- What pages are they viewing and how many?
- How much of traffic is new to the site?
- What percentage of traffic is bouncing when visiting the site?
Analyzing information from Google Analytics combined with on-network performance are both factors when optimizing Facebook advertising campaigns.
In addition to Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics, WebFX created its proprietary software called MarketingCloudFX.
MarketingCloudFX provides additional tracking for leads, calls, and forms, sharing more insight into Facebook advertising results.
By comparing our data in Facebook Ads Manager to our tracking in MarketingCloudFX, we bring results full circle to showcase the ROI of Facebook advertising campaigns.
MarketingCloudFX also serves as a tool for us to gain insights on your specific competitors. With the tool – CompetitorSpyFX – we can identify how much traffic your competitors are driving from social media.
Which ad formats do Facebook ad services include?
WebFX will work with you to find the best type of ad format for your Facebook advertising campaign based on your resources and goals. We use all the available ad formats with our Facebook ad services.
Advertising elements that apply to any type of ad campaign include: copy, tone, call-to-actions, and media. These elements set the foundation for different formats, so it’s important to have strong elements here to maximize ad formats in your campaign.
Ad formats include:
Single Image Ads:
Mid-Size Businesses Trust WebFX
Leah Pickard. ABWE
- Include a link to your site with a single image, headline, copy, link description and call-to-action
- Most commonly used in traffic or conversion campaign
- Include a photo and copy
- Can be used in post engagement or awareness campaigns
- Include a video in your ad
- Can be used in a post engagement campaign without a destination link or in traffic and conversation campaigns that will add a headline, description, and call-to-action below the video
- Combine multiple photos in a scrolling carousel with a call-to-action, each with its own headline and link description
- Most commonly used in traffic and conversion campaigns
- Canvas can be used in any ad that include a destination
- Canvas is similar to creating a landing page that lives within Facebook
- Combine videos, photos, text, buttons, and more to create a mini-landing page for your ad to share more information than you can fit in the ad that shows in the News Feed
- With a Facebook Catalog, promote multiple products in a Carousel or Collection format
What objectives do Facebook ad services cover?
WebFX understands that each business has unique goals for a Facebook advertising campaign. From brand awareness to conversions, Facebook advertising provides objectives at every level of the sales or conversion funnel.
Our Facebook ad services cover every possible goal, including:
Are you looking to reach new customers or expand awareness of your brand or business? An objective at the awareness level will be a great fit for your campaign.
A law firm, for example, may use Facebook advertising to reach people with an active interest in that law firm’s services. Someone in a recent fender-bender, for instance, may see that lawyer’s Facebook ads because of their recent interest in finding a lawyer to represent them.
There are two options for Facebook advertising objectives at the awareness level: Brand Awareness and Reach.
Both objectives relate to increasing awareness of your business. Here’s how they differ:
- The brand awareness objective’s goal is to reach people who are likely to be interested in your brand, your product, or your services.
- The reach objectives goal is to reach the maximum number of people in a target audience.
Drive people down the conversion funnel by choosing a consideration objective for your Facebook ad.
Whether you want people to visit your site or watch a video, all objectives in this category involve a user taking an action. This takes them a step beyond awareness and encourages them to interact, watch, click, or engage!
These objectives include: Traffic, Engagement, App installs, Video views, Lead generation, and Messages.
Traffic: This objective is straightforward — to drive more traffic to your website.
Engagement: The engagement objective can be one of three options
- Post engagement: Get more post engagement on your Facebook content
- Page likes: Increase your Facebook Page likes
- Event responses: Increase the number of people responding to a Facebook event
App installs: This objective is useful if your business has an app that you’d like more people to download.
Video views: The video views objective will increase the views of your video content.
Lead generation: The lead generation objective can drive more sales leads through email and information collection.
Messages: With the messages objective, you can start more conversations with people in your audience.
Can Facebook contribute to the bottom line for your business? Yes! Facebook offers three objectives to drive conversions on your site or in your store.
These objectives are best utilized when targeting warm audiences — an audience that includes users who are already familiar with your business. Objectives in the Awareness and Consideration stages can be used to fuel larger audiences used with Conversion campaigns.
Conversions: Drive valuable actions on your website like purchases, quotes, forms, and downloads.
Catalog sales: Drive sales of products included in your Facebook Product Catalog. This objective applies for e-commerce stores only.
Store visits: Drive in-store location visits. This objective is available to businesses with Facebook Locations, which means that you own a Facebook Business Manager account and Facebook has approved your application to use the feature.
What targeting do Facebook ad services use?
Facebook advertising provides the opportunity to target large, broad audiences and narrow, specific audiences. The type of audience chosen to target all depends on the goals of a Facebook advertising campaign.
Facebook provides three main types of audiences, which our Facebook ad services use:
- Saved Audiences— Typically a broad audience
- Custom Audiences —Typically a very specific audience
- Lookalike Audiences — Typically a broad audience
Saved Audiences include demographics, age, gender, location, interests, and behaviors. Facebook advertisers can use these identifiers and characteristics to create audiences based on information known about their target audiences.
Custom Audiences allow Facebook advertisers to leverage data and interactions on websites and Facebook pages. These audiences are based on your website traffic, existing customer lists, or users who engage with you on Facebook or watch your videos.
Facebook advertisers can use custom audiences in remarketing campaigns to keep your current customers coming back or stay top-of-mind among users in the consideration phase of the conversion or sales journey. Facebook advertisers can layer on any of the identifiers available in Saved Audiences.
Lookalike audiences are audiences that include users who are similar to users in one of your Saved or Custom audiences. They may share the same interests, demographics, and behaviors as the audience you select to match with.
Facebook advertisers can layer on any of the identifiers available in Saved Audiences to Custom and Lookalike audiences.
Get started with Facebook advertising services
Interested in starting a Facebook advertising campaign with WebFX?
Our WebFX Facebook advertising experts will create your strategy, continually analyze and optimize campaigns, and transparently report on results.
WebFX works with a Facebook adverting representative to gain support and insight into the latest features directly from Facebook too!
If you’d like to learn more or get started with our Facebook advertising services, contact our team of strategists today!