The color blue, in many cultures, symbolizes wisdom, trust, depth, intelligence, confidence, faith, and truth. It’s the color of the sky and the ocean, and so it’s also often associated with tranquility and calmness. Below are 50 examples of blue logos.
Notice the variety of blues, from lapis lazuli to sky blue, used in these logos. If you liked this collection, you might also want to check out this collection of 30 Beautifully Blue Web Designs. City College Malawi shop AquaBird Consulting bebocean invectra DESIGN YES OSL Longwarry Milk INTERACTIVE LION Blue Whale Agency Seahorse joy’s gallery Modern Electrician logo Yoolf awas Ex Libris Tejara Omlat Sea Change Camplin Blue Moon Grass Fringy geek Water Trekking SurfCube Zolango FC Managed Services Window Center Acronis Webcast Bath Simple Dr.
Zoom Clinc Candado Náutico Insight India Pvt. Ltd organizations forum Reg-Meg Floatopia Frozen Food Month UOGC Blue Wave Real Estate Necma Logo to the 30 anniversary of fan-movement FC ZEPHYR Minimac ?2Invest injoy water New Windows Pixel8ed Creative Studio World Gem Trade J & S Agencies Logo Peru Water Project
- Great Examples of Personal Logos and Branding
- 20 Logo Designs With Hidden Messages
- 30 Examples of Logo Design Concept Presentations for Inspiration
- Inspiration for Making Company Logos Responsive
- Intricate Vintage Logo Designs
- 20 Nautical Logo Designs for Inspiration
- The Incredibly Skilled Seb Lester Hand Draws Famous Logos
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.