This free e-commerce WordPress theme by WooThemes has a responsive web design, making it a great choice if you want your online store to look good regardless of whether it’s being viewed on a desktop computer or mobile phone. This theme is powered by WooCommerce–the theme development company’s own free e-commerce platform.
2. Mio (WordPress e-Commerce Theme)
Inspired by Apple’s website, Mio is a free e-commerce WordPress theme that can use either the WP e-Commerce plugin or the WooCommerce plugin.
FrameMarket is a robust parent WordPress theme that allows you to create child themes.
Wootique is another beautiful free e-commerce WordPress theme by WooThemes. It’s got an awesome CSS3/jQuery “featured content” slider that will allow you to showcase your top online store products.
5. Kakileema Lite (WordPress eCommerce Theme)
This free “lite” version of the premium Kakileema e-commerce WordPress theme looks clean and simple, so it’s suitable for a wide range of online stores.
6. Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky is an e-commerce theme for WordPress and Prestashop (which is a free e-commerce software platform). This theme is released under a Creative Commons license through Smashing Magazine.
AyoShop is a free e-commerce WordPress theme that requires the Genesis Framework (which costs $59) and WooCommerce. This theme has a responsive web design and extensive documentation.
8. “Ready to Be!” (Free E-commerce WordPress Theme)
This clean and simple e-commerce WordPress theme has an animated “featured content” slider at the top of the home page so that you can impressively show off your featured products.
Another theme by WooThemes, Mystile has a clean user interface, a responsive web design and several color themes.
10. Balita (Free E-Commerce WordPress Theme)
This free e-commerce WordPress theme released on Smashing Magazine is bold and opinionated. You can use Balita under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Table of Contents
- Planning your E-Commerce Website
- What Makes E-commerce Sites Trustworthy?
- Essential E-Commerce Website Features: Tips and Examples
- A Scientific Approach to Selecting Ecommerce Button Colors
- 9 Best Online Payment Systems
- Drupal vs Magento: Which is Right for Your Ecommerce Business?
- A Look at Popular Open Source E-commerce Software
- 30 Beautiful Ecommerce Product Page Designs
- 10 Best Hosted Ecommerce Platforms
Marketing Tips for Niche Industries
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
WordPress Costs: How Much Does a WordPress Website Cost?
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.