WordPress Web Design Services: Get More Revenue From Your Site
Launch a revenue-driving WordPress site with the WordPress web design services behind $3 billion in revenue. With WebFX, you’ll receive a custom WordPress site built for driving revenue. Learn more about our SEO-friendly WordPress website design services now!
What do WebFX’s WordPress website design and development services include?
With WebFX, you’ll receive a turnkey solution to WordPress design and development. That means you can spend less time hiring freelancers, testing site builds, and hopping on calls and spend more time on the initiatives that need you.
For example, our WordPress website design and development services include:
- Dedicated project manager
- Dedicated design, development, and testing team
- Dedicated project management system
- Custom design
- Post-launch access to MarketingCloudFX
- And more
Your world-class, tech-enabled marketing agency with over 1.6 million hours of combined expertise.
Why choose WebFX for custom WordPress design services?
Companies choose WebFX’s custom WordPress design services for a few reasons, including our:
- 1.6 million hours of experience
- 1600 revenue-driving sites launched
- 1,020 raving client reviews
- 500+ in-house experts on design, development, and digital marketing
- 50 awards
- 93% client satisfaction rate
We don’t want to tell you about the work we do, we want to SHOW you.View Our Portfolio
We’ve built over
in a variety of industries.
“Our expectations were high and we were not disappointed. WebFX created a masterful design [and] invested the time to understand our business and audience and delivered a well thought-out design in very little time.”
FOOD SERVICE COMPANY
Our WordPress web design services include everything you need, from custom design to SEO
If you’re wondering what we can do for you as your WordPress web design agency, the list covers everything from a custom web design to search engine optimization (SEO) and everything in between.
Custom web design services
WordPress is one of the best CMS platforms for custom design — the options are endless! Your web designer will be able to customize everything from your navigation bar placement to your page background.
Custom web design can be difficult if you’re working with an HTML-coded site, but with WordPress, customization is just a few clicks away. One of the biggest perks of working with WordPress is the fact that you can likely make changes on your own after going over the platform with your project manager.
Your web designer will implement all the major design features and will always be able to help you with changes, but in the long run, you’ll likely be able to make some of those changes on your own due to the simplicity of the platform.
Here are a few WordPress web design elements that your web designer will be able to customize:
- Themes: Your theme dictates the overall layout of your website, and a change in theme can change things like your home page layout and post sliders. You’ll be able to choose from WordPress themes, Premium WordPress themes, and mobile-ready themes.
- Widgets and menus: Customizing menus on an HTML site can be time-consuming and difficult, but with WordPress, your custom web designer will be able to implement custom widgets and menus in a few clicks.
- Side header: If you want to make your website even more unique, WordPress allows you to customize your site header to feature your products, services, or anything you can imagine.
- Page background: You can use WordPress to customize your page backgrounds, too! Talk about fancy!
- Website URL: WordPress supports custom URLs as long as you purchase and register a new domain.
- Colors and fonts: The WordPress interface allows you to upload custom fonts and colors to ensure that your site is perfectly branded.
Responsive web design services
With over half of all website traffic generated through mobile phones in 2018, it’s crucial that your WordPress website is responsive.
Responsive design refers to a website that provides the same experience to site visitors using mobile phones as those using a desktop computer or laptop. When you’re not using your phone to surf the web, contact forms take up the whole page, you’re able to easily fill in form fields, and buttons are easy to click.
Sometimes when a website is presented on a smaller screen, like that of a smartphone, elements like form fields and call-to-action buttons get smaller too and can deter users from interacting with your website.
In order to ensure that all users are served an effective version of your website, no matter what device they use, it’s crucial to work with a WordPress web design agency that offers responsive design as a service.
SEO is one of the most important WordPress web design services an agency offers. It is the one service that ensures that your WordPress website is found in search engines like Google and can help drive more traffic to your website and more conversions for your business.
Your custom web designer will most likely include SEO in your WordPress website design services. Since the service is so critical to the success of your website, you should look for an agency that can provide this service.
SEO as a strategy is made up of smaller strategies that all work together to help your custom WordPress website rank highly in Google, which helps your website gain more site traffic.
Some SEO strategies that your WordPress web design company will use include:
- Keyword research: One of the WordPress web design services that your agency will offer is keyword research, which helps them understand what your target audience is searching for online. This will help them create content around those target keywords and help you rank higher in Google.
- Content creation and implementation: Content is one of the most significant parts of your custom WordPress web design since it’s what will rank in Google, and ultimately draw users to your site. Your WordPress agency will create content based on their findings from keyword research and implement that content on your freshly designed site.
- Internal linking: Internal linking refers to the way that pages on your website link to other site pages, allowing Google to find and index your website pages faster. This is a crucial part of SEO.
There are many other SEO strategies that your WordPress web design company will utilize like multimedia implementation to help your beautifully designed WordPress site rank at the top of Google results pages.
Why hire an agency for WordPress web design services?
Hiring an agency is likely your best bet when it comes to custom web design. Although WordPress has an extremely user-friendly interface, to implement the customizable elements that we mentioned above, you’ll be happy that you hired a WordPress agency.
Here are a few reasons you should consider hiring an agency like WebFX for WordPress web design services:
We’ll save you time
If you’re looking to implement all the services offered by a WordPress agency, you’ll be hard-pressed to keep up with your every-day job.
The WordPress interface takes some time to get used to, and if you’re planning on doing it in-house, it’ll take some time to figure your way around. Not only that, but customization options take some extra time.
We’ll save you money
Hiring an agency for custom WordPress design services will help you save money in the long run, especially if the alternative is hiring someone to perform the services in-house.
If you add someone to your team specifically for custom web design services, you’ll have to add someone else to your payroll and provide the resources necessary for them to do their job. And since time is money, you’ll even save time for your staff to work on other projects.
In the long run, it’s more cost-efficient to hire a WordPress agency.
If you hire a professional WordPress agency to implement a custom web design, you can rest easy knowing that your website design is in good hands. After all, they’re experts!
There are a few ways to make sure you’re hiring an expert in the industry:
- They have a ton of positive reviews and testimonials
- They’ve been in business for over a decade
- They provide more than one service
- They post informational content on their website
When you determine all of these statements to be true, you can be sure that you’re working with an expert WordPress agency that can provide you with top-notch WordPress web design services.
WordPress web design services cost calculator
Get an instant estimate for WordPress web design services with our free calculator:
Project Quote Calculator
Use the sliders below to indicate your needs, then click the “See Pricing” button for a free, instant quote.
Project Quote Calculator
We estimate your project will cost between and . Please complete the web form below for an exact project quote from a WebFX website design strategist.
FAQs about WordPress web design services
Looking to learn more about WordPress web design services? Browse our FAQs:
Why use WordPress?
Whether you’re looking to build a new website, or you want to change up your current website content management system (CMS), WordPress is a great option.
Did you know that WordPress powers nearly 27% of all websites on the Internet? That’s pretty impressive considering all of the CMS and HTML website options out there.
That being said, WordPress also dominates over 76% of the CMS market, meaning it’s used more than other CMS platforms like Magento or Drupal.
If you’re thinking about using WordPress for web design, your best bet is to hire an agency that provides WordPress web design services. These agencies will be able to provide you with custom web design services to help you create the website of your dreams.
What are WordPress web design services?
WordPress web design services provide the necessary design and development work to launch a fully functional WordPress website. Design and development work for WordPress websites can include plugin development (like SEO plugins, membership plugins, security plugins, and more), page design, security analysis, and more.
How much do WordPress web design services cost?
Prices for WordPress web design services vary and depend on factors like your website’s size, complexity, and launch date. Typically, businesses will invest $75 to $115,000 to design and develop their website. For the most accurate WordPress pricing, though, request a custom quote.
What sites can use WordPress?
WordPress is available for several types of sites, including:
- Small businesses
- Mid-sized businesses
- Enterprise businesses
- Ecommerce stores
- And more
Looking for a top WordPress web design service provider?
If you’re interested in switching your CMS, or even switching from HTML website to CMS, WebFX can help. We’re a full-service digital marketing agency that’s been in business for over a decade.
We have a team of 500+ specialists who can help create an amazing custom WordPress website for your business. Not only that, but we can implement WordPress web design services like responsive design and SEO to ensure that you reap the benefits of your new website.
We can’t wait to help you discover the custom WordPress web design of your dreams!