Macy StormSenior Content Creator
- October 27, 2022
- 6 minute read
- Macy is a marketing writer with over five years of experience creating content for dozens of industries including food and beverage, home services, and education. She also specializes in creating SEO and PPC content. Her work has been featured by Search Engine Journal, HubSpot, Entrepreneur, Clutch, and more. In her free time, Macy enjoys trying new crafts and reading comic books.
If you want your business to drive revenue, you need to track your sales to ensure you’re driving the results you desire. With a sales tracker, you can monitor how many sales you make, your revenue, and more!
On this page, we’ll provide you with everything you need to know about sales activity tracking, including:
- Five types of sales tracker spreadsheets you can create
- Six sales trackers you can use to track your data
Keep reading to learn more!
P.S. Staying on top of the latest marketing trends will keep your business competitive in your field. Subscribe to Revenue Weekly to stay in the know on the latest marketing tips and tricks!
5 types of online sales tracker spreadsheets you can create
When you’re looking into sales activity tracking, you may want to create your own spreadsheet to help track sales. Here are five types of sales tracking spreadsheets you can create:
- Lead tracking spreadsheets: This type of sales tracking template helps you track your sales goals, forecast sales, and more. You’ll track information like the source of your leads, the estimated value, and forecast closure. This spreadsheet setup helps you track critical information about your leads.
- Weekly sales tracking spreadsheet: With this spreadsheet setup, you focus on tracking lead activity every week and see if these leads are closer to reaching your goals. Weekly sales tracking spreadsheets help you keep tabs on leads more closely to see if they’re close to converting.
- Sales funnel spreadsheets: If you opt to use the sales funnel spreadsheet as your sales tracking template, you’ll focus on viewing your sales activity through leads’ progress in the sales funnel. You can see what actions happen at each stage to improve your marketing and sales tactics.
- Sales pipeline spreadsheet: This sales activity tracker sheet works like the sales funnel spreadsheet –– you use your sales pipeline to track what actions prospects take at different stages in the pipeline. It helps you identify how well sales flow through your pipeline and where choke points may occur.
- Customer retention spreadsheet: A key part of earning sales for your business is retaining customers, so they become repeat customers. With a customer retention tracking spreadsheet, you can easily keep track of your customers and encourage them to continue buying.
6 sales trackers that do the work for you
After looking at all the sales tracking templates you can use, you may feel overwhelmed thinking about logging all that data on your own. Instead of manually logging data through sales tracking spreadsheets, consider using an online sales tracker.
Here are six sales trackers that make it easy for you to track your data:
Sales tracker #1: Thryv
Cost: Contact for quote
First on our list of sales trackers is Thryv. This software is a great option if you’re a small business looking for all-in-one software that helps you increase your online presence and earn more sales.
With Thryv, you’ll get great features like:
- Appointment scheduling features
- Storage of customer’s contact information
- Creation of payment plans
- End-to-end encryption
- Customer sentiment analysis
- And more
Thryv provides small businesses with the features it needs to manage and track customers’ information they need to boost sales.
Sales tracker #2: MarketingCloudFX
Cost: View Pricing
If you’re looking for a sales activity tracker that’s more than a sales tracking spreadsheet, MarketingCloudFX is the solution for you. This all-in-one proprietary marketing software provides you with everything you need to track sales data, gain insight, and drive more revenue for your business.
With MarketingCloudFX, you’ll get great features like:
- Customized drip campaigns to boost sales
- Lead nurturing to close more sales
- Customer data tracking
- Lead management
- And more
All these features help you do more with your sales data so you can maximize revenue for your business.
Sales tracker #3: SalesNOW
Cost: $20 per user per month
If you’re looking for a sales activity tracker that provides you with everything you need, check out SalesNOW. This platform is a great option for tracking sales data, so you can increase revenue for your business.
With SalesNOW, you can:
- Manage client relationships
- Track client details
- Track and manage sales leads
- Create custom data fields
- And more
This sales activity tracker is a great solution if you want to track and manage your sales leads.
Sales tracker #4: Salesdash
Cost: $20-$80 per user per month
If you’re looking for an effective tool that’s better than using sales tracking templates, Salesdash is a great option. This software is built to help business-to-business (B2B) businesses manage their clients and sales data.
With this tool, you can:
- Follow up with clients
- See where prospects are in the sales journey
- Customize sales data reporting
- Send personalized emails to earn sales
- And more
This sales tracking software is a great option for helping you turn more clients into revenue for your business.
Sales tracker #5: Keap
Cost: $129+ per month
Another great sales activity tracking tool is Keap. Keap enables you to gather more leads and convert them into clients that grow your business.
You’ll get numerous great features with Keap, including:
- Email automation
- Lead capturing
- Personalized automation triggers
- Message templates
- And more
Keap can help you keep track of your prospects so you can automatically deliver personalized messages that turn them into sales for your business.
Sales tracker #6: Spiro
Cost: Contact for quote
The last tool we’ll cover on this list of online sales trackers is Spiro. Spiro is a great tracking tool that helps you gain full visibility of prospects and improve your sales.
You’ll get everything you need to earn more sales and revenue, including:
- Sales forecasting
- Pipeline visibility
- Automatic data entry
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) reminders
- And more
This sales tracker will help you gather data that’s most valuable to your business so you can boost revenue and grow your company.
MarketingCloudFX is the sales tracker you need to boost revenue
Having an automated online sales tracker is a game-changing move that will help you collect data efficiently and use that data to power your marketing and sales. If you’re looking for a tool that can help you do it all, MarketingCloudFX is the solution for you.
Our proprietary marketing software helps you do everything from nurturing leads to automating data collection to making data-backed marketing moves.
Macy is a marketing writer with over five years of experience creating content for dozens of industries including food and beverage, home services, and education. She also specializes in creating SEO and PPC content. Her work has been featured by Search Engine Journal, HubSpot, Entrepreneur, Clutch, and more. In her free time, Macy enjoys trying new crafts and reading comic books.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more
- 5 Types of Online Sales Tracker Spreadsheets You Can Create
- 6 Sales Trackers That Do the Work for You
- Sales Tracker #1: Thryv
- Sales Tracker #2: MarketingCloudFX
- Sales Tracker #3: SalesNOW
- Sales Tracker #4: Salesdash
- Sales Tracker #5: Keap
- Sales Tracker #6: Spiro
- MarketingCloudFX is the Sales Tracker You Need to Boost Revenue