Information graphics (or infographics) are graphical depictions of data and information. By presenting information in a compact and creative approach, infographics are able to quickly convey knowledge and engage its viewers. Infographics are highly likely to receive star ratings because they’re easy to understand, quicker to read through, and require less effort.
In this collection, you’ll find forty beautiful and educational infographics, displaying the uncommon spectacle of “art meets science”.
The proportion of ingredients for popular coffee drinks and their pronunciation keys.
4. History Lesson: The Story of Beer
6. Making Sense of the Financial Mess: The Global Financial Crisis
8. Burning Fuel: The Average Car vs. The Average Human
9. Our Favorite Drugs
10. On Driving: Automobile History
13. SSSMOKIN! The Global Tobacco Trade
A packed visual piece on tobacco chemicals and tobacco trade worldwide.
15. Breakdown of Average Student Budget
16. Who’s Buying That?
A graphical representation of consumer spending across the globe.
17. Visualizing the US and China Trade Relations
The types of street vendors and/or restaurants you may encounter in urban cities of the U.S.
19. Where we live
20. Who’s Coming to America?
21. Global Internet Traffic Flow Map
An infographic on internet information flow around the world.
22. Classifying Experiences
This is in PDF format. An informative graphical piece on User Experience (UX).
23. Black Hawk Down
24. A Year in Iraq
25. Glass Half Empty: The Coming Water Wars
An infographic on the global water shortage crisis.
26. The Magic Bean Shop & The Fries That Bind Us
A graphical representation of how Starbucks and McDonald’s are proliferating across the globe.
27. Cover Drive
An informative piece on insurance.
28. What’s in the Customer’s Mailstream?
This is a PDF file, infographic on page 4. This piece shows a breakdown of what people get in the mail.
31. Evolution of the Household – 1950’s to Present
33. Making Sense of the Financial Mess: Where Did All The Money Go?
An illustrated guide on how the financial crisis started.
34. Consumers’ Savings Behaviors
38. Web Trend Map 4
A graphical representation of the top 50 most influential websites.
40. Where to Cut
Consumer spending trends juxtaposed with Indian consumers.
Resources on infographics
- Information graphics – Wikipedia
- Cool Infographics – A weblog in infographics
- GOOD – Good is a magazine that often presents creative infographics.
- Flickr Diagram Diaries group – a group on diagrams.
- FlowingData – A site dedicated to the presentation of data
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.