This useful cheatsheet shows the keyboard shortcuts for important Adobe Photoshop CS6 commands. View Larger Version Note: For Photoshop commands that are displayed in blue, such as “Quit”, “Close”, and “Merge Layer”, you must also press
Ctrl on Windows or
Command on Mac OS. For example, to issue the “Quit” command, press
Ctrl + Q if you’re on Windows or
Command + Q if you’re on Mac OS.
This excellent resource is by ZeroLag. ZeroLag provided me with a special version of their existing Adobe Photoshop CS6 Shortcuts Cheatsheet. The version I posted here doesn’t display their logo.
- 70 Excellent Photoshop Resources
- Open Source and Free Alternatives to Photoshop
- Why Sketch is Ideal for Web Designers
Jacob Gube is the founder of Six Revisions. He’s a front-end developer. Connect with him on Twitter.
- 25 Excellent Photoshop Web Design Layout Tutorials
- Create a Funky Retro Wavy Text Effect in Photoshop
- 30 Beautiful Photoshop Text Effect Tutorials
- 30 Beautiful Photoshop Illustration Tutorials
- 50 Free Photoshop Brush Sets for Modern Design Trends
- Surreal Train Cabin Photo Manipulation with Photoshop
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.