When people search for an in-home care provider, they’re likely to click on a PPC ad. But if your in-home care company isn’t running PPC ads, they won’t find your business at the top of the search results. Instead, they’ll find a competitor and choose them for in-home services.
So, if you want to help people find your in-home care company, it’s time to launch a PPC campaign — but how do you get started?
Here are four tips for doing home care advertising we’ll cover on this page:
- Bid on relevant keywords to help people find your company
- Create compelling ad copy that entices people to click on your ads
- Create a custom landing page to keep your audience engaged
- Use negative keywords to ensure you’re targeting the right people
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
1. Bid on relevant keywords to help people find your company
First on our list of tips for doing PPC for in-home care providers is to bid on relevant keywords. Keywords are critical to helping your ad appear in related search results.
To help your ad appear in the right search results, you need to conduct keyword research. Keyword research will help you identify relevant terms for your business, which allows you to put your ads in front of the most qualified leads.
You can use a keyword research tool like KeywordsFX to help you identify the best terms for your ads. When you do keyword research, you want to focus on long-tail keywords — keywords that contain three or more words, like Philadelphia in-home care services.
Long-tail keywords are the best keywords for your ads for two reasons:
- Long-tail keywords attract more qualified leads: Long-tail keywords are specific, so you know what people want to find when they search those key terms. As a result, you attract people you know are interested in your in-home care services.
- Long-tail keywords cost less: Since long-tail keywords are more specific, fewer companies bid on them. As a result, your cost per click (CPC) is lower, which allows you to stretch your budget further and obtain more leads.
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“WebFX gets it done! They’ve done a great job working with our changing vision and goals, and their turnaround times are wonderful. All staff are professional, timely, and friendly.”
2. Create compelling ad copy that entices people to click on your ads
Next on our list of tips for doing online advertising for in-home care providers is to create compelling ad copy. Your ad copy is what entices people to click on your ad and learn more about your in-home care services.
When you create your ad copy, you want to make it relevant to the keyword you’re targeting. For example, if you’re targeting a keyword like “Alzheimer’s in-home care,” your ad copy should only include information relevant to those services.
A great way to enhance your ad copy is to use ad extensions. Ad extensions enable you to add more information to your PPC ad that can entice people to click.
You can use dozens of ad extensions to enhance your ads, including:
- Structured snippet extensions
- Call extensions
- Callout extensions
- Sitelink extensions
- Location extensions
- Price extensions
- Message extensions
- App extensions
- Promotion extensions
You can use multiple combinations of ad extensions to help create more compelling ad copy.
3. Create a custom landing page to keep your audience engaged
Another essential part of PPC for in-home care providers is your landing page. Once prospects click on your ad, you want them to stay engaged with your business and learn about your in-home care services. The best way to do that is to provide a custom landing page.
A custom landing page enables you to deliver a tailored experience that keeps people focused on what you offer.
If you pull a page from your site and use it as a landing page, you won’t deliver the best experience for your audience. Your landing page will include too many distracting elements, like your navigation bar, that you don’t need on a landing page. A custom landing page enables you to focus on the most critical elements on your page.
Some elements you’ll want to have on your landing page include:
- Visuals (photos, videos)
- Benefits of your services
- A specific call to action (CTA) button
When you create landing pages for your home care ads, make sure you keep your landing pages focused on how your services benefit the clients rather than how your in-home care company is the best. It will help you obtain more qualified leads for your in-home care company.
4. Use negative keywords to ensure you’re targeting the right people
The last item we’ll mention for succeeding with home care advertising is to use negative keywords. Negative keywords are keywords you don’t want your ad to appear for in search results.
These key terms are critical for home care advertising because it ensures you don’t spend your budget on keywords that aren’t relevant to your business.
For example, let’s say you’re trying to create an ad for the keyword “caregiver in Los Angeles.” Your ad keeps appearing in searches for “Alzheimer’s caregiver in Los Angeles,” but you don’t offer services for Alzheimer’s or dementia. As a result, you’re driving a lot of traffic looking for Alzheimer’s care, but you don’t offer it.
To avoid this situation, you can use negative keywords. In this case, the negative keyword is “Alzheimer’s.” Your ads won’t appear in irrelevant search results by adding negative keywords, so you can keep using your budget towards relevant keywords and leads.
Get started with PPC for in-home care providers today
Home care advertising is an excellent way for you to reach people looking for care solutions for their loved ones. But if you aren’t sure how to create home care ads that drive more leads, WebFX can help.
We have a team of over 500+ marketing experts that know the ins and outs of PPC. As a Google Premier Partner, you can feel confident we know how to create ads that drive results. In fact, we’ve driven over 7.8 million leads for our clients in the past five years alone.
- 1. Bid on Relevant Keywords to Help People Find Your Company
- 2. Create Compelling Ad Copy That Entices People to Click on Your Ads
- 3. Create a Custom Landing Page to Keep Your Audience Engaged
- 4. Use Negative Keywords to Ensure You’re Targeting the Right People
- Get Started with PPC for In-home Care Providers Today