Website Redesign Services From Our Award-Winning Website Design Firm
Curious about the cost of our website redesign services?
Get a custom quote with our free website redesign calculator.
Is your current website preventing you from meeting your online marketing goals? Whether you desire increased functionality, an enhanced user experience (UX), or a more sophisticated look, you need an outstanding web design company that can achieve exceptional results for your business. Working with WebFX on your website redesign services will provide you with:
- A uniquely designed, user-friendly website built to convert more visitors into customers
- Multiple design prototypes to choose from that are anything but cookie-cutter from our award-winning, cutting-edge design team
- Peace of mind that an up-to-date, conversion-oriented website will help boost your online marketing ROI
WebFX offers lots of redesign possibilities so you can transform your website into an effective addition to your business.
- Complete website redesign services, along with maintenance and updates for your website throughout the year
- Search engine optimization and content analysis
- Optional website redesign at the time of annual renewal
- Conversion and usability analysis of existing website and redesigned website
At WebFX, we redesign websites with search in mind. This means that the sites we create not only look great, they also rank higher in search results, appear in searches for more keywords, and earn higher returns on investment.
Our website designs are also forward-compatible, and they’ll continue to function properly on all future browsers and devices.
"We create websites that not only look great, but also rank high in search results too."
When you partner with WebFX for your website redesign, you’ll get more than a great design. Our award-winning designers and developers will take a customized approach to the website redesign process to ensure that your new site helps you attract more customers and revenue online.
If you need help redesigning your website, call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist.
Why redesign your website?
Is your current website incapable of fulfilling all of your online marketing objectives? Whether it’s a new functionality, updated content, or a more sophisticated appearance, you need website redesign services.
Your website is an extension of your business. For many customers, your website is the first point of contact with your company. It’s your storefront, greeting your site visitors and attempting to turn them into customers.
Your website needs to represent your company well.
That's why website redesign services are so essential for modern businesses. They keep your storefront looking sleek, modern, and updated. When you need to redesign a website, you can truly maximize the potential of your brand while growing your bottom line. If you've ever wondered why you should redesign a website, that's your answer: to grow your business.
As one of the top website redesign companies in the industry, we can help you create a stunning website that will impress your site's visitors and earn you more conversions. We take a different approach to every client that chooses to work with us, ensuring you get a website redesign that is specific to your brand, not one that comes from a cookie-cutter template.
With our award-winning design team, we can transform the current look of your website to strengthen your brand.
If you are looking for a complete overhaul of your website, remember that your site needs a look and a message that is persuasive. You're redesigning your website to impact business, and every design decision should focus on converting more customers. Instead of focusing on the exact shade of blue, think about how your site redesign will improve your marketing efforts.
By implementing strategic website design, eventually your site's new look will generate more leads than your current website. With more leads comes more sales, more money, and a stronger business all from web redesign services.
WebFX knows what works. Many of our clients first came to us because they wanted to use our redesign services to improve the look of their outdated site. Only after their new and improved site went live did they realize how much online traffic they had missed.
We design sites that turn visitors into customers. At WebFX, we know what sells, and we know how to use design to position your company as a market leader. Using industry standards and tried-and-true methods of persuasion, we can build a site for you that represents your company well and brings in business to increase your online revenue.
It’s common knowledge that in today's climate it is not enough to just have a website. Marketing pundits agree that websites should be refined and improved regularly in order to capture the visitor's attention.
Moreover, the updated information should engage the visitors consistently. Otherwise, they may be inclined to leave your website and go to one of your competitors.
At WebFX, our outstanding creative design team offers website redesign services that improve the graphic appearance, usability, and overall credibility of your existing online presence. All of the websites we design or redesign adhere to the standards of modern, user-friendly, and professional design.
Many times, the content on your website is great, and it doesn't need to be a part of your website redesign. However, what it lacks often is the impact of a professionally designed website.
Do you know that a recent Gartner Group study found 50 percent of potential web sales are lost? The reasons are that visitors can't easily find what they want, or they simply don't convert to leads or sales. As a result, 75 percent or more of website traffic is wasted due to lack of "sales-ability." These kinds of websites are the perfect candidates for website redesign.
If you are among those investing your precious marketing dollars in website development only to find that your site is not optimized to generate high conversion rates, our website redesign services at WebFX are the solution you need to increase your profits and deliver a clear message.
We redesign websites for clients every day, and the results are consistently positive across the board. Every time we start to redesign a website, we make sure we're making changes that adhere to a business's specific needs and goals, working on the areas that are critical to their success online.
6 questions to ask yourself to determine if you need a redesign
Do you think your website needs a redesign? Before embarking on a journey to redesign your website, ask yourself these six questions to determine if you need one.
6 website redesign questions you need to ask
- Is my website easy to navigate and find information?
- Are my current website visitors converting into sales?
- Have my competitors recently updated their site?
- Is my content informative and correct?
- Does my website represent my business well?
- Are visitors who come to my website being tracked and analyzed?
1. Is my website easy to navigate and find information?
Navigation plays a huge role in how your audience experiences your website. When they enter your website, they want to find information quickly and easily. If your website is difficult to navigate, you lose leads on your page.
So, how do you determine if your website’s navigation is easy to use?
One way to find out is to test it yourself. Put yourself in your audience’s shoes and give yourself a goal. You’ll want to set a goal where you’re reaching a certain page of information.
Start from your site’s homepage and see if you can easily navigate to your destination page. If you want a more authentic experience, you can ask someone who is not familiar with your website, such as a friend or family member, to try to navigate your site.
If they can’t easily find your information, other people won’t be able to find it easily either. It’s a sign that your website needs a redesign.
2. Are my current website visitors converting into sales?
The goal of your website is to drive leads that turn into conversions. You want your audience to visit your site, check out your information, and purchase your products or services. If your site isn’t doing that for your business, you may need a website redesign.
Your site needs certain elements to promote conversions. It can be something as simple as fixing your navigation or adding a call to action (CTA) button to your pages. The elements can be the difference between losing leads and earning conversions.
3. Have my competitors recently updated their site?
You want to remain in competition with your competitors. Something as simple as a redesign can be the difference between someone choosing your site or a competitors’. If your competitors have an updated site, you may lose leads to them if your site isn’t updated.
Users are looking for sites with a fresh, clean, and modern design. They don’t want to be on a site that appears outdated. If your site looks outdated, your audience will assume the information is too.
Check out your competitor’s site and see if they recently updated it. Take time to navigate it and look around. If their site appears updated and easy to use, it may be time for you to update your site.
As you’re looking at your competitor’s site, you may find that their sites have an outdated design. It’s a perfect opportunity to redesign your site first and get more valuable leads that choose your page over your competitors’ page.
4. Is my content informative and correct?
Your audience comes to your site for information. They want to learn more about your business and your products or services. If you want to provide them with the best experience on your site, your content must be informative, valuable, and correct.
If your content is informative, it tells your audience everything they need to know. It answers the important questions they’re asking. They gather all the important information that will help them make a decision.
When you have valuable content, you provide your audience with information that’s important to them. They find exactly what they needed to find. Having valuable content keeps leads engaged on your page.
You must keep your information updated, too. Users don’t want to see information that is outdated on your site. If you want to keep leads on your page, you must check to ensure that the information on your site is the most accurate and updated information.
5. Does my website represent my business well?
Your website is the heart of your digital marketing presence. It’s where you guide all your traffic and help your business earn conversions. If you want to have an effective website, it must represent your business well.
Your website should reflect your brand. You want people to visit your site and get a feel for your brand. Brand recognition is crucial for helping your audience choose your business over the competition.
People will visit your site and check out your business. They may not convert right away. Even if they don’t convert right away, they with remember your business when they’re ready to convert.
If you’re using a generic design or your colors aren’t reflective of your business, it’s time for a redesign. You want to build a website that accurately reflects your business, so more leads will choose your business over the competition.
6. Are visitors who come to my website being tracked and analyzed?
If you want to get a handle on how well your site is currently performing, you must track and analyze your website. This is the only way to see if your site is successfully helping you obtain valuable leads for your business.
When you’re tracking your site, look at how people interact with your site. Are people visiting and leaving? Do they dwell on your page and eventually convert?
Analyzing your site will help you better understand how your audience interacts with your page. It creates an opportunity for you to improve your site and improve the user experience.
If you look at your metrics and notice that your dwell time or conversion rates are low, it may be time for a redesign. A redesign will help keep leads engaged on your site longer and get them to convert.
3 best practices for website redesign
You’re ready to redesign your website, but where do you start? To help you get focused, check out these three best practices for your business.
1. Focus on user experience (UX) design
User experience (UX) design is one of the most important parts of a website redesign project. In a nutshell, UX refers to a user’s overall experience on your site or how they feel about your business and the products and services you provide.
Is your website design intuitive and easy to navigate or does it send visitors straight to the back button? If users don’t feel comfortable and confident on your website, it might be time to consider redesigning your site to improve overall user experience.
By improving the usability of your website, you can increase customer satisfaction and keep people coming back for more.
When people visit your website, they should be able to find the information they need quickly and without getting frustrated. If your website is poorly designed and hard to navigate, your company’s reputation can suffer, and you can miss out on qualified leads.
Looking to redesign your website to improve overall UX? Keep these tips in mind:
- Understand your site visitors: In order to design a website that meets the needs of your audience, you need to understand your target market. If your website doesn’t resonate with visitors, you won’t improve conversion rates and earn more revenue for your company. Instead, take time to get to know your potential customers. You can even develop marketing personas that help you better engage with your target market online.
- Pay attention to functionality: Redesigning your website is an exciting process, and while it’s tempting to get caught up in the aesthetics of your site, it’s important to prioritize functionally. When you clearly define the purpose of your website, it will help you create navigation and content that contributes to a more streamlined user experience on your site.
- Create responsive design: In today’s digital age, many people access information online from their smartphones and tablets. Responsive design is essential if you want to maximize the impact of your website and reach more potential customers. People expect website content to be fully accessible on all of their devices, and if it’s not, they won’t hesitate to try another site. Don’t send customers running due to unresponsive design. Instead, focus on how you can improve user experience across all devices to reach more people online.
- Update your website:UX is constantly changing, and you have to keep your website updated to engage users. By keeping up with new trends and developments, you can ensure that each time a customer visits your website, their experience will only get better. Don’t be afraid to get creative and implement new solutions to help you reach even more customers and provide them with an exceptional user experience.
Improving UX is a key part of any website redesign project and focusing on optimizing visitors’ interactions with your website can help you reach more people and earn more revenue online.
2. Add visual elements
Visual elements have a huge impact on your website’s performance. They help you keep leads interested and engaged on your page.
When people visit your site, they don’t want to see walls of text. It makes your site appear overwhelming. Many users will leave your site because they don’t want to read pages of text, regardless of how helpful it may be.
By adding visual elements, you break up the text on your pages, and they create balance on your site.
There many types of visual elements you can add to your site:
- Photos: These are standard pictures you place on your site that compliment your text. If you want to create the best experience for your audience, use your own photos over stock photos. It will help you build a better brand image and will help create an authentic experience on your pages.
- Infographics: Infographics are a great way to help your audience digest important information. Whether it’s your business’s process or important statistics, infographics help present the information in a visual way that is fun and engaging.
- Videos: Videos help you keep your audience engaged. They help you provide an abundance of information quickly. It’s a great visual element to help you get your audience engaged and learn more about your business.
Visual elements will help you create a site that is more engaging for your audience. You’ll keep them interested in your site and earn more valuable leads for your business.
3. Optimize your site with search engine optimization (SEO)
If you’re going to put in the time and effort to redesign your site, you want to ensure you do everything right. When you create your newly design site, ensure that you optimize it for search engine optimization (SEO).
SEO is the process of boosting your website’s ranking in the search results to reach more valuable leads. It’s a great way to help you increase traffic on your site.
To start using SEO, you must select keywords for your site. These keywords will help Google index your site to appear in relevant search results. If you want people to find your newly redesigned site, you must use keywords that drive relevant leads to your site.
Once you have your keywords selected, you’ll integrate them into your site. You can put them in the title, headings, body text, and meta description of your page. This ensures that your site will rank for those keywords.
"SEO will help your site appear in relevant search results, which can lead to relevant leads and valuable new customers."
There are other optimizations included in SEO, too. These are practices such as improving page speed, matching user search intent, and optimizing for mobile. All of the actions will help you improve your site’s ranking and reach more relevant leads.
SEO will help your site appear in relevant search results. It creates the opportunity for relevant leads to find your new site. You’ll help your business earn valuable leads in the process.
Want to learn more?
If you want to see how a website redesign can fit into your budget, take a look at our website design cost calculator to get a rough estimate. You might be surprised at the results.
For more information, you can check out our guide to redesigning your website and common redesign requests.
The bottom line is that you need a website design that not only looks good, but also sells. Let the innovative and strategic website redesign services of WebFX make the most out of your web marketing dollars. If you want to work with a redesign company that can deliver exceptional results, contact us today!
For verified ratings of our marketing services, please view our: