Data-Driven Digital Marketing
MarketingCloudFX is our proprietary marketing software built to enable our client’s website strategies and digital campaigns.
With 20+ different features, this client-exclusive platform makes it easier than ever to track digital marketing performance and make strategic decisions.
Channel-Specific ROI Dashboard
Make smarter marketing decisions and maximize your returns with full transparency into omnichannel performance.
- Automatically calculate cost per lead per marketing channel
- Easily compare channel performance to make better investment decisions
- Forecast results and model ROI scenarios
Complete Project Transparency
Project management built in for seamless collaboration and project transparency.
- Centralized communications to align teams and partners
- Track goals and priorities to optimize campaigns
- Get full visibility into what we’re working on to drive your campaigns forward
Ongoing Competitor Monitoring
Stay up to date on competitors to get and stay ahead.
- Monitor competitor cross-channel marketing strategies
- Benchmark your business’s performance against key competitors
- Identify opportunities to pass the competition with digital marketing
Looking for plans and pricing? Get a preview of our email marketing consulting plans
Use our email marketing consulting services to get actionable insight into your email marketing campaign from an experienced marketer.
CUSTOM DIGITAL MARKETING PLANS
$3,000 / month
How we determine pricing
Discuss your business goals
We’ll learn about what you are hoping to achieve as a company — short- and long-term — to create a digital marketing plan that works toward your goals.
Analyze your market
We’ll do a deep dive into your competition — both as a business and within marketing, specifically — to determine the best action plan.
Review your strategic objectives
What key objectives are on your roadmap? Increase site traffic? Boost your online visibility and brand awareness? We’ll create a plan that aligns perfectly.
INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS:
- Expert advice on-demand from a team of over 500 strategists
- Data-backed campaign optimizations and improvements
- AI-powered strategy recommendations
- Closed-loop ROI and customer journey tracking
- Access to our in-house revenue acceleration platform, MarketingCloudFX
- Nutshell CRM access
- Marketing and sales data unification
- Monthly campaign measurement, analysis, and revenue reporting
- In-depth competitor and industry research
- Continuous strategy management and improvement
Solving key challenges for businesses
When Merrimack Valley Psychological Associates wanted to help more clients, they turned to WebFX. Learn how our partnership expanded their reach and results.
“My practice has grown quickly and improved our accessibility to those we serve or hope to serve within our community. WebFX is directly responsible for our growth and the fact that we have more than doubled our revenue in six months.”
Net Friends turned to WebFX to help them boost their presence in search engines to attract qualified traffic and leads for their business.
“Web traffic is up well over 100% and our marketing qualified leads are more than double what they were before our WebFX engagement.”
Hurst Pediatric Dentistry wanted more clients to find their kid-friendly dental office. Here’s how our partnership helped them serve up more smiles!
“Rather than pushing us to make changes on our website that would make it more similar to so many other websites, WebFX offers suggestions for simple tweaks we can make to get the results we want, while still allowing our personalities to shine through.”
- Dedicated account manager, interfacing with a team of 500+ digital marketing experts
- MarketingCloudFX access for optimizing, measuring, and reporting ROI
- In-depth analysis of your business goals, industry, and competitors
- In-house project management software, 24/7 help desk, and direct client phone line
- One or two team members trying to keep up with fast-paced marketing advancements
- Analytics suite for measuring and improving campaign performance
- S.M.A.R.T. goals, but limited resources needed to execute
- Reporting roadblocks leading to project delays and wasted spend
Typical Marketing Agency
- Dedicated account manager responsible for strategy, but will need your help implementing solutions
- Third-party tracking and analysis with subscription costs passed to you
- Cookie-cutter checklists and solutions for optimizing your campaigns
- Regular, but unreliable support when issues arise with your account