Take your online visibility to the next level and bring more patients to your practice with search engine optimization (SEO) services from WebFX. With our chiropractor SEO plans, you will receive a custom strategy, dedicated account manager, and regular reporting, plus on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
With a 91% client retention rate, we’re a trusted choice for chiropractic SEO. Even better, we’ve helped our clients generate more than 6.3 million leads generated in the past five years — and we’re ready to help your practice do the same.
Keep reading to learn more about partnering with our 200-plus team of chiropractor SEO experts. Or, contact us online (you can also call us at 888-601-5359) to chat one-on-one with an experienced strategist!
- View SEO deliverables
- Learn about our chiropractic SEO process
- Explore our SEO plans
- What is chiropractor SEO?
- Discover the benefits of chiropractic SEO
What do WebFX’s chiropractor SEO services include?
As a part of our chiropractor SEO services, your practice receives the following:
- Dedicated account manager
- Complete SEO audit
- In-depth keyword research
- Custom chiropractic SEO strategy
- Regular SEO reporting
- Google My Business optimization
- And more
How does WebFX approach chiropractic SEO?
Every chiropractic SEO strategy is different because every chiropractic practice is different.
While we customize your strategy to your practice, the following values guide our approach:
- Research: With research, your dedicated account manager discovers the status of your SEO and your competitors, which helps them build your strategy and determine the best places to focus your approach.
- Optimize: Continuous optimization helps your practice appear at the top of search results and stay there, which is why our award-winning team optimizes every aspect of your website. These optimizations include off-page SEO, on-page SEO, and technical SEO updates.
- Content: All types of content help people find and choose your practice. With keyword research, as well as SEO, your dedicated account manager creates a content strategy that helps your practice appear in more searches and attract more patients.
- Keywords: With in-depth keyword research, your dedicated account manager can discover relative keywords with low competition, but great search volume so you can rank at the top of search results with less effort.
- Earned media and links: Links to your website serve as a referral. Search engines see these backlinks as an endorsement of your site and its trustworthiness, which can lead to better rankings in search results. We help your site attract high-quality, relevant backlinks.
- Testing: Most chiropractic SEO strategies stop with on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, but our SEO agency goes a step further. With continuous, thoughtful testing of your site’s design and copy, we help your practice earn more patients from its existing traffic.
Get the chiropractor SEO services you need with WebFX
With WebFX, your practice gets a complete answer to SEO.
Not only do you receive a dedicated account manager and SEO specialist but also access to our in-house design, development, and copywriting teams, which means you can count on WebFX to optimize every aspect of your SEO strategy, from on-page SEO to off-page SEO.
We also offer specialized services to meet your exact needs for chiropractor SEO, including:
While we provide dedicated plans for each of these services, we can also customize them to your needs.
Want to speak with an expert? Call us at 888-601-5359
What is chiropractor SEO?
SEO for chiropractors helps your practice appear higher in relevant search results, like “chiropractor near me” or “chiropractor for headaches,” which can help you bring more patients to your practice.
4 reasons to invest in SEO for chiropractors
SEO for chiropractors is a smart long-term investment for a few reasons, including:
1. Build awareness
SEO is one of the best ways to build brand awareness as a chiropractor.
When you optimize your site for search engines, you tell Google, Yahoo!, and every other search site who you are and what you do.
That lets them categorize your site appropriately and show your business to people who want to learn more about it.
The best part is that it's free to start. So even if you're running a new practice that doesn't have a huge client base, you can still optimize your site for search by investing time instead of money.
Even if not all of the searchers who see your site click through to your pages, you still show your brand name to the people who either now or will one day need your services. That makes sure they remember who you are – and that when they do need you, they can find you.
2. Attract qualified traffic
SEO helps your site show up in search results for more than just your business's name. You can also show up for valuable keywords that reflect the services you offer.
For example, you may choose to optimize your site for keywords like "chiropractor in [your city]" or "best local chiropractor." People searching for these keywords are likely to be interested in your services — otherwise, why would they want the best? You also know they're qualified because they're looking for local search results, and you need local clients in order to succeed.
To properly target keywords, you need to add content to your site that discusses them.
For example, you could create a page that talks about why you're the best chiropractor in your city or why you're the best option in a certain area.
You can also provide a list of local doctors who refer patients to you to show that you're a trusted member of the medical community in your town, create a page that shows your staff, and even list testimonials from your happy clients.
All of these are viable options for gradually introducing potential leads to your chiropractic office.
But it's not enough just to attract potential clients – you need to help them learn about physical therapy and why you're the best choice for their needs.
3. Educate potential clients
Educating your potential clients is essential to earning their trust.
You can help them learn more by adding pages to your site that discuss your background, methods, philosophy, mission statement, community initiatives, and more.
The more that a potential client knows about you, the more likely is it that they'll become a patient.
Be as transparent as you can when you discuss issues relating to your business. In addition, feel free to give your opinion on industry issues while backing them up with facts and data.
These are all signs of caring, intelligent thought that will go a long way with your potential clients. Showing that side of your business is an excellent way to build your relationship with everyone who comes to your site.
4. Convert visitors into leads
The last step of SEO for your business is to convert site visitors into new leads.
This requires you to make pages for your site that provide visitors with all of the information they need to contact you for an appointment.
Pages about pricing, awards, testimonials, and other bottom-of-the-funnel topics are the last big jumps your site visitors need to make to become leads.
Then, the goal is to make that process as easy as possible.
Use lead forms on your page that are optimized for both search engines and user interaction. Get your leads' names and email addresses at the very least, but optimize your forms to make sure as many people fill them out as possible.
You can also ask for individuals' phone numbers, reasons for contacting you, and goals for their chiropractic sessions.
Regardless of what you choose, make sure you get their basic contact information so you can follow up with each lead via email and turn them into a patient.
However, this process can take a long time, and no two patients take the same approach to converting. You have to build trust, contact them, and personalize their experience with your practice so they feel comfortable working with you.
Sometimes that can take a few hours. Other times it can take a few weeks.
Regardless, it's critical that you convert new leads with an SEO strategy. Otherwise, your chiropractic practice can't grow.
Get more qualified leads
I'd like to learn more
with digital marketing from WebFX
Attract more patients with chiropractor SEO
At WebFX, we've helped clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, reach their marketing goals. Our years of experience and drive for success has helped us generate real results like increased revenue for our clients.