Macy StormSenior Content Creator
- 8 minute read
- Macy is a marketing writer with over five years of experience creating content for dozens of industries including food and beverage, home services, and education. She also specializes in creating SEO and PPC content. Her work has been featured by Search Engine Journal, HubSpot, Entrepreneur, Clutch, and more. In her free time, Macy enjoys trying new crafts and reading comic books.
You’ve been building your business’s Facebook presence for a few months now. You have a decent following, but you want more people to discover your company. You hear that many companies run Facebook ads, but is it the right move for your business?
Facebook advertising is a powerful way for your business to reach people interested in your products or services. You can gain new leads and reengage old leads to get them to convert. To make your job even easier, you can use Facebook ad management tools to help make advertising a breeze.
Keep reading to learn about six different types of Facebook ads software you can use to help you launch, run, and manage campaigns.
P.S. Looking for some marketing inspo for your strategy? Join 200,000+ marketers and subscribe to our newsletter for the latest marketing insight!
First on our list of Facebook advertising tools is Facebook Ads Manager. Facebook Ads Manager is the proprietary tool Facebook offers to help you manage your ads through their platform. It’s a very basic tool, but it provides you with everything you need to set up your ads.
With Facebook Ads Manager, you can do the following:
- Create ad campaigns: Facebook Ads Manager enables you to create ad campaigns to put in front of your audience. You’ll select ad parameters, upload your ad creative, and write ad copy to launch the perfect advertising campaign.
- Review ad performance: This Facebook ads tool enables you to review your ad performance to adjust and improve. You can pause your ads and adjust them as necessary to drive better results.
- Edit existing ads: Facebook Ads Manager enables you to edit existing ads to maximize performance. You can edit your ad schedule, budget, and
- Create and monitor ads from anywhere: Facebook Ads Manager offers an app, so you can create and launch ads on the go. You can have statistics on your ad performance right in the palm of your hands!
Cost: $83-$2519 per month
Revealbot is one of the best Facebook ad management tools to help you automate your Facebook advertising campaigns. This tool enables you to automate all aspects of your Facebook ads to save time and money with your campaigns. Here’s what you’ll get with Revealbot:
- Bulk ad creation: Want to run multiple ad campaigns at once? With Revealbot, you can create and generate dozens of ads in one place with different variations of the ad title, copy, and visuals. This feature saves you time from spending hours creating individual ads.
- Custom automation: With this Facebook Ads software, you can automate over 20 actions with your Facebook ad campaign. You can use multiple automation actions to create one singular and smooth automation process.
- Set custom metrics: Revealbot is one of the best Facebook ads tools because it enables you to set custom metrics for your campaigns. When you set custom metrics, you can automatically see if your campaigns are hitting those benchmarks without putting in the extra work.
- Set custom timeframes: Only want to focus on data from a certain point? With Revealbot, you can focus on a specific timeframe with your Facebook ad campaign. It makes it easy for you to get straight to the data you care about most.
Cost: Request a demo
Next on our list of the best Facebook marketing software is Hootsuite Ads. Hootsuite Ads enables you to manage all your social media ads in one place. This tool makes it easy to simplify your Ads campaigns and launch campaigns faster.
When you use Hootsuite Ads as your Facebook marketing software, here’s what you’ll get:
- Automated optimization: With Hootsuite ads, you can automate your ad process to make things easier. You can automate ad performance by reallocating your budget to the best performing ads and set performance triggers to optimize your campaigns
- Real-time insights and analytics: With Hootsuite ads, you can see real-time data on how your ads perform on Facebook. You can discover which of your ads are top performers and see how your ads drive results for your business.
- Simplify your campaign process: Hootsuite Ads enables you to manage advertising campaigns in one place. You don’t need to use multiple tools to manage campaigns on different social media platforms.
- Collaboration functionality: This tool makes it easy for you to share data and insight on your Facebook ads. Not to mention, you can get ads easily approved or share feedback to help you create more impactful ads.
Cost: $149 – $349 per month
Qwaya is one of the best Facebook advertising tools for managing ads. This tool offers everything from ad scheduling to split testing. It makes it easy for you to get everything you need in one place.
Here’s what you’ll get with this Facebook ads tool:
- Ad scheduling: With Qwaya, you can schedule your ad campaigns to run when they’re most effective. You can choose the time of day and day of the week you want your ads to run and schedule it to maximize effectiveness.
- Auto ad rotation: With auto ad rotation, you can decide what ad variation to run. It enables you to put your best ads before your audience to maximize conversions for your business.
- Ad templates: Qwaya enables you to create custom templates for your ads that you can save and use as you need. It makes it easy for you to reuse templates and saves you time with creating ads.
- Split testing: Want to know which version of your ad is the best? Qwaya offers split testing to make it easy for you to find your ad’s best version to put out for your audience.
Cost: $119+ per month
Adstage is one of the best Facebook advertising tools if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution. Not only does this tool integrate with dozens of other tools, like Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager, but it also enables you to automate your campaigns and get valuable insight into your campaigns. Here’s what you’ll get with this Facebook ads tool:
- Automate your campaigns: With automation from Adstage, you can easily automate your social media campaigns to develop a more effective strategy. It enables you to focus on more pressing tasks for your social media campaigns.
- Reporting on data: Adstage enables you to get valuable information on your Facebook ad campaign performance. You can get valuable insight through your campaign metrics and see which campaigns drive the best results.
- Export data: With Adstage, you can export your data into your preferred program to enable you to comb through the information and gain valuable insights.
- Ad rotation: When you use this Facebook ads software, you can rotate your ads to ensure maximum effectiveness. This feature enables you to combat ad fatigue and drive the best results actively.
6. Perfect Audience
Cost: Contact for information
Last on our list of Facebook advertising tools is Perfect Audience. This ad management tool enables you to manage your Facebook ad campaigns and create retargeted ads to bring leads back to your business. If you choose Perfect Audience as your Facebook marketing software, here’s what you’ll get:
- Easy-to-use dashboard: When you use Perfect Audience, you’ll have access to an easy-to-use dashboard to manage your Facebook ads. This dashboard is customizable to help you build the dashboard that’s best for your campaign.
- Conversion tracking: Perfect Audience enables you to keep track of conversions to see which ads drive results for your business. This feature helps you see if your ads are driving the results you desire.
- Advanced targeting: This Facebook ad management tool enables you to set up targeting to reach your most ideal audience. Regardless of your ad placement, Perfect Audience will ensure that your ad reaches the right people.
- Transparent reporting: Perfect Audience enables you to get full transparency into your Facebook ad campaign. You can track your campaign performance, from click-through rate (CTR) to conversions.
Go beyond Facebook ad management tools: Hire a team of Facebook ad pros
Managing your Facebook ads can be a heavy task, but Facebook ad management tools can make it easier. If you’re pressed for time and have a lot on your plate, though, you may need something more. That’s where a Meta Business Partner like WebFX can help.
We have a team of over 500 social media experts that can help you manage your Facebook campaigns. In fact, we’ve driven over $3 billion in sales and over 7.8 million leads for our clients in the past five years alone. Ready to grow your presence on Facebook through advertising?
Macy is a marketing writer with over five years of experience creating content for dozens of industries including food and beverage, home services, and education. She also specializes in creating SEO and PPC content. Her work has been featured by Search Engine Journal, HubSpot, Entrepreneur, Clutch, and more. In her free time, Macy enjoys trying new crafts and reading comic books.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more