Stats on text message marketing
If you're still on the fence about whether or not you should market via SMS, here are a few stats that can help you decide.
- 98% of text messages are opened (Venture Beat)
- 97% of smartphone users text at least once per day (Pew Internet)
- 90% of text messages are read within three minutes (Mobile Marketing Engine)
- 80% of adults use text messaging, which makes it the most common function of a phone (Pew Internet)
- 70% of mobile browser searches lead to an action within an hour (iAcquire)
- Roughly 33% of consumers are subscribed to SMS marketing campaigns (Responsys)
- Less than 2% of subscribers opt out of text message marketing (Mobile Marketing Engine)
- Text message marketing yields a 36% decrease in appointment no-shows (Mobile Marketing Engine)
- Mobile offers are redeemed 10 times more often than print offers (eMarketer)
Are you ready to start your own text message marketing campaign?
WebFX specializes in text message marketing
At WebFX, we have a full team of experienced SMS marketers who know how to get the best results from text message marketing.
They know the times that most customers get tired of seeing texts, and they know that sending too few might not get results.
With their expertise, experience, and input, you can get more customers — and repeat customers — for a fraction of the cost of a TV commercial.
Contact us today to create an SMS marketing plan for your company!