If you’re in the process of crafting a style guide, or thinking about creating one for your next project, check out Brand Style Guide Examples by Saijo George. This handy resource links to the style guides, pattern libraries and design manuals of huge Internet startups and websites like Mailchimp, Yahoo!, and BBC. Before developing a style guide of your own, it’s a good idea to first look at existing style guides for inspiration, ideas, tips and potential areas for innovation.
- Childhood Drawings Digitally Reincarnated by Telmo Pieper
- What It Takes to Be a Successful Creative Director
- 6 Ways to Increase the Visual Weight of Something
- 8 Useful Subreddits for Designers
- A Simple Trick for Optimizing SVG Files
- Save the World with Your Hex Color Code Knowledge
- The Basics of Designing Web Page Layouts
- Demystifying Creative Commons Licenses
- 2,876 Consecutive Days of Creativity: Mike Winkelmann
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.