1. Logo Design Love
This blog by distinguished graphic designer and book author David Airey covers matters related to the design of logos and brand identities. On this blog, you’ll find a broad variety of posts, including a discussion of thought-provoking ideas like “do good logos need to look good?” and also helpful tips on how to price your logos. If you enjoy Airey’s writing, head over to his other blogs, davidairey.com and Identity Designed, as well as buy his book on logo design.
This blog features interesting and popular logos. The featured logo designs often have a short discussion of what makes it good and interesting to the site author. Sometimes the blog posts have images of the featured logo’s initial drafts and design-related notes from the designer of the logo.
Some logos covered on Logolog are Amazon.com, FedEx, and logos by Paul Rand.
3. Just Creative
Highly-accomplished graphic designer and blogger Jacob Cass owns this wonderful blog. He’s written tons of excellent blog posts about logo design, such as this one on what makes a good logo.
4. Brand New
Brand New, a section at the UnderConsideration website, is a long-standing blog (it’s been up since 2006) that covers brand identity designs. On this site, you’ll read opinion pieces about logo redesigns such as Mall of America’s new logo design, and read what the site authors think about the new 21st Century Fox logo.
The Articles section on LogoLounge (an online logo database and logo design competition site) features plenty of company logo designs. On this site, you’ll read about the changes made to old logo designs such as this one and news reports such as the top 20 logos according to Entrepreneur magazine. Though not explicitly a blog, this section on LogoLounge does essentially follow the blog content and design format.
6. The Logo Factor
The Logo Factor is the blog of logo design studio The Logo Factory, a company that’s been around since 1996. On the design studio’s blog, you’ll discover plenty of good posts, like their opinion piece on eBay’s new logo and case studies of their logo design projects.
Other Logo Design Blogs
Here are other logo design blogs to check out:
- Logo Blog
- Identity and Branding category on Design Your Way
Did I miss any logo design blogs that should be on this list? What’s your favorite logo design blog? Please share in the comments below!
Table of Contents
- Logo Design Inspiration: Top 10 Galleries to Check Out
- Successful Logo Design: A Branding Perspective
- 5 Branding Basics Every Logo Designer Should Know
- How to Design a Logo: A 5-Step Process
- 50 Beautifully Blue Logo Designs
- Great Examples of Personal Logos and Branding
- 20 Logo Designs With Hidden Messages
- 30 Examples of Logo Design Concept Presentations for Inspiration
- Inspiration for Making Company Logos Responsive
Resources by Industry
- Web Design for Excavation Companies: Top 5 Tips (With Examples!)
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fence Installers
- 5 Simple and Successful Web Design Tips for Auto Parts Retailers
- Tips for Medical Website Designs
- Medical Website Design from an Award Winning Agency
- Top 10 Effective Web Design Tips for Auto Service Centers
- Web Design for Renewable Energy: Tips for a Site That Shines
- Insurance Website Design Services
- 5 Web Design Tips for Fertility Clinics
How is your website’s SEO?
Use our free tool to get your score calculated in under 60 seconds.
Get posts by email
Join 200,000 marketing managers and subscribe to Revenue Weekly!
"*" indicates required fields
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.