- Published: Aug 24, 2023
- 11 min. read
Abbey StephanLead Editor
- Abbey is a digital marketer, copywriter, and lead editor. She has worked on over 200 client campaigns and WebFX, and she specializes in marketing strategy analysis and industry-specific digital marketing plans. Outside of writing and editing, you’ll likely find her taking pictures of her cat, making a new playlist, or tending to her houseplants.
How can you make your content writing process more manageable? With these 10 AI copywriting tools, of course!
In this post, we’ll discuss what artificial intelligence (AI) copywriting is and how it works. We’ll also show you some of our favorite AI content writing tools that can help you write copy that boosts your web traffic and conversions.
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
What is AI copywriting?
AI copywriting is content writing, ideas, and suggestions generated by machine-learning software. AI copywriting can help you create custom content by writing copy or giving data-driven tips and ideas to help you create content that drives revenue for your business.
AI content writing tools are becoming increasingly popular due to their ability to mimic and understand language. They can also aid your other digital marketing campaigns, like your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy.
How do AI content writing tools work?
How AI content writing tools work depends on the tool itself. With various AI content tools out there that can help you write better content for your website, they can come with various features.
Some copywriting tools can provide you with content ideas and suggestions to give you some inspiration and cure your writer’s block.
In comparison, other AI tools can write some or all of your content, including writing effective calls to action (CTAs) and inserting keywords to help more users find your content online. Make sure you verify and edit your AI-generated content.
Why should you use AI copywriting tools?
Many businesses use AI copywriting tools to help them create content that ranks higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) and write copy that will encourage more consumers to move down the sales funnel and convert into paying customers.
Among these reasons, AI content can also:
- Save you time: Instead of drafting, editing, revising, and even rewriting pieces, you can plug your ideas into a tool and edit the copy written for you.
- Enable you to work more efficiently: As you cut down on writing time, you can focus on other tasks. You open up your day to other work while still writing copy.
- Help you fight “writers block”: Sometimes it’s challenging to put pen to paper and write. With AI copywriting tools, you can get a draft down much easier and get through mental blocks.
The 10 best AI copywriting tools to help you write stellar content
Are you ready to start using the best AI copywriting tools to write amazing content for your business? We’ve got you covered.
Here are our top 10 best AI content writing tools:
Our IBM Watson-powered digital marketing software tool MarketingCloudFX is your all-in-one solution to all things digital marketing, including content creation. MarketingCloudFX has many features and tools, including ContentGeniusFX, a content intelligence platform.
Here are some of the key features of MarketingCloudFX and ContentGeniusFX:
- Helps plan and launch effective content marketing strategies
- Gives data-driven recommendations for keywords to target
- Helps optimize your content for SEO and higher rankings in the SERPs
- Provides tracking and analysis so you can easily see the results of your content marketing campaigns
MarketingCloudFX and ContentGeniusFX are your one-stop shop for all things content creation and digital marketing campaigns. You can easily receive recommendations, campaign ideas, and analysis reports to help you boost revenue for your business.
An essential process of any content marketing strategy is to create content topics and ideas for your website. You’ll need to conduct industry and market research to identify the best topics that resonate with your target audience.
FAQFox is another great copywriting tool that can help make this process a lot easier.
Here’s why we love FAQFox:
- Provides the framework for high-quality blog posts and articles
- Helps you identify your target audience’s wants, needs, and interests
- Crawls different websites looking for specific keywords to help you find more ideas for your content
FAQFox can help you identify high-quality copy ideas to create valuable content that users will find helpful and informative. As a result, your brand and content will resonate with more consumers, increasing your conversions and sales in the process.
All you need to do is provide your keywords and phrases, select your copy type, provide a brief description and watch this tool do the rest.
Here are some key features of CopyAI:
- Generates digital ad copy, such as for Facebook ads and Google ads
- Brainstorms ideas for social media posts and captions
- Helps you write blog posts by generating titles, ideas, headings, and outlines
- And more!
With CopyAI, you can say goodbye to writer’s block with plenty of ideas for your content and social media posts at your fingertips in just a few seconds.
Pssst. Looking for AI tools to assist with your social media efforts? Check out some of the top AI social media tools below!
Copywriting can be a time-consuming process. That’s why our next AI content tool can help you free up some time. Copysmith can write short-form copy for your business, such as product descriptions, text for landing pages, and emails.
Here are a few features that make Copysmith stand out:
- Generates meta descriptions and titles to display in the SERPs
- Writes headlines and primary text for digital ads
- Rewrites copy into several different languages
- Brainstorms content and blog ideas, outlines, and topics
- And more!
Copysmith is an excellent AI copywriting tool that can help you write stellar copy to boost leads and sales for your business.
Last on our list of AI content tools is Headlime. If you’re looking for an AI copywriting tool that can go one step further than just writing good copy, then Headlime is for you.
Here are some of Headlime’s key features:
- Includes creative features, such as tone of voice options, so your copy can reach specific consumer groups
- Includes thousands of pre-made templates to help you create better copy
- Writes taglines, product pitches, and sales copy to help you boost your revenue
- Builds an entire landing page in just a few minutes
With Headlime, you can ensure your copy resonates with your target audience, encourage them to explore your website, content, and products until they are ready to become a customer.
Headlime can help you write copy that will boost your sales and revenue with little effort on your part.
ChatGPT has exploded onto the AI scene and become a house staple for many. Users and businesses alike can use this AI application to create copy about anything. You simply enter exactly what you want into the chat box — like “a 200-word summary of what marketing is” — and ChatGPT will oblige.
- Human-like responses in a dialogue format
- Real-time responses based on your text input
- Multiple format options and capabilities
ChatGPT is an excellent tool for churning out content that meets your exact specifications. You can save time on the actual writing, give it a quick edit, and be good to go.
Wordtune helps you turn your ideas into compelling text. This tool uses AI features to go beyond editing and grammar checking.
- Chrome extension options for writing across the web
- YouTube video summarizer for generating descriptions and more
- Different techniques for expanding text, such as explanation, questions, etc.
Wordtune lets you start with your own basic text and transform it into something usable for marketing, sales, and beyond. You can enter a sentence and ask the tool to elaborate on your point, create new ideas, or draw a conclusion based on what you have.
This tool is great if you have an outline or idea, but you don’t know how to translate that into something concrete.
Jasper focuses on branded AI content to help you stand out amongst your competitors and capture your true voice.
- Language translation features in over 30 languages
- Multiple tone options to help you capture your voice consistently
- Template options and image-generation capabilities
If you want to keep your brand voice consistent or use an all-in-one tool, Jasper is an excellent choice. You can use Jasper to generate copy for blog posts, emails, and more — including images and marketing campaigns.
Writesonic offers SEO-focused and plagiarism-free content for any marketing task you have in mind. You can use this AI copywriting tool to guide your creation process and help you make copy that converts.
- Different options for writers, ecommerce stores, marketing teams, and entrepreneurs
- Keyword targeting tactics for SEO
- Publishing features for WordPress, Wix, Shopify, and more
This tool makes it easier than ever to master keyword integration and get the most out of your content. Just describe what you want Writesonic to write for you — including where you plan to post the content — and let the magic happen.
That magic also includes optimizing your text to impact your site rankings and more, of course!
Last up on our list is Anyword, the AI performance writing platform dedicated to marketing. This tool is designed with marketers in mind to give you the best chance at converting and keeping your customers.
- Copy Intelligence that helps you analyze your existing content for better results
- Brand voice integration to keep your content consistent
- Content scoring to give you the best option to move forward
Anyword makes it easier to set up complete marketing copywriting campaigns from one platform. This copywriting tool goes beyond writing copy for you — you can teach it your brand voice, select the best performing pieces, and ensure that every piece has a purpose.
Limitations with AI copywriting
While using these tools as part of your routine is helpful, there are limitations to AI copywriting. Before you completely remove all people from the content process, you should consider the balance between AI and employees.
Often, AI content can lack a humanistic touch, and your readers will pick up on that. Text might sound too formal to appear natural, and you still need human eyes to look over content and make sure it sounds right. Plus much of the content isn’t original — it’s scraped together information that comes from other sources online.
AI is excellent for supporting your content creation efforts, but is not necessarily a replacement for human-created content.
We foster and form long-term partnerships so that your business has long-term results.
Over 90% of WebFX clients continue partnering with us into year 2 of their campaign.Hear from Our Happy Customers
Drive more revenue with custom content from WebFX
Do you want to create unique and valuable content that will help establish your business as a leader in your industry? Top-tier content marketing services from WebFX can help!
Our team of copywriting experts can create custom content that represents your brand and will increase your conversions and web traffic. Our team has driven over $6 billion in revenue for our clients, and we can do the same for your business.
Abbey is a digital marketer, copywriter, and lead editor. She has worked on over 200 client campaigns and WebFX, and she specializes in marketing strategy analysis and industry-specific digital marketing plans. Outside of writing and editing, you’ll likely find her taking pictures of her cat, making a new playlist, or tending to her houseplants.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more
- What is AI Copywriting?
- How Do AI Content Writing Tools Work?
- Why Should You Use AI Copywriting Tools?
- The 10 Best AI Copywriting Tools to Help You Write Stellar Content
- 1. MarketingCloudFX
- 2. FAQFox
- 3. CopyAI
- 4. Copysmith
- 5. Headlime
- 6. ChatGPT
- 7. Wordtune
- 8. Jasper
- 9. Writesonic
- 10. Anyword
- Limitations with AI Copywriting
- Drive More Revenue with Custom Content from WebFX