As a credit service provider, you need a reliable client base to keep business moving. Part of establishing your client base is finding new clients or people interested in your business. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can help you get started.
PPC for credit services makes it easy to improve brand awareness, earn more clicks, and strengthen your bottom line. We will break down PPC through the following topics:
- What is PPC for credit services?
- How does PPC work?
- Why use PPC for credit service companies
- 4 tips for your PPC campaign
Read on to learn how PPC for credit services can transform your marketing approach!
Traffic attracted through PPC advertising yields 50% more conversions than organic advertising.
Are you leveraging PPC in your marketing efforts? Let’s get started.View the Guide
What is PPC for credit services?
PPC for credit services definition
PPC is an advertising model where the advertiser pays a set fee every time a user clicks on their ad.
For credit services, this process involves creating ads that specifically target those interested in opening a credit account, managing their credit, or any other service aligned with your business.
PPC ads can take many forms, including search engine results, social media ads, display ads, and more. Since credit services can span different audiences and services, PPC is important for making sure you target the right users.
How does PPC work?
While PPC might seem like a more complicated kind of ad, it is very simple to try. PPC works through the following steps:
- Someone searches on Google
- Google looks at the available ads for that search
- The auction triggers and Google looks at multiple components to rank each one
- Your ad appears in its appropriate rank for the searcher
- Users click on your ad if it grabs their attention
- You pay a set fee to Google
The key difference between PPC and other advertising methods is the fact that you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. This feature allows you more control over your budget and lets you only pay when someone expresses interest in your company.
Why use PPC for credit service companies
PPC has several benefits for businesses across industries. Credit service companies can expect the following results when starting a PPC campaign:
- Better audience targeting: Unlike other advertising methods where you have no control over who sees your ad, PPC lets you select a target audience and focus on them. This feature ensures that you spend money on those who are most likely to convert.
- Improved brand awareness: Ads increase brand awareness by 80%. That means that even if they don’t convert right away, users will remember your brand and come back to you when they need credit services.
- Higher return on investment (ROI): On average, you can earn $2 for every $1 spent on PPC. That means that even if you spend as little as $500, you are still going to earn back your investment and then some, all while boosting awareness.
is how much ads increase brand awareness.
4 tips for your PPC campaign
Now that we have gone over the basics of PPC, it’s time to talk about the best practices for generating a campaign:
Let’s look closer at each step below!
1. Set a budget early
Before you can start creating ads and choosing where to display them, you must decide how much you want to spend on PPC. While the average PPC campaign costs between $9000 and $10,000 a month, you might pay more or less depending on:
- Your company size
- Your in-house resources
- Your market
Setting a budget upfront can help you stick within your guidelines and make the most of your money.
2. Optimize your landing pages
Landing pages are the pages on your website that users will be redirected to when they click on your ad. Your landing pages are a crucial part of your PPC strategy — maybe even more than your ads.
Let’s say that you run an ad for credit services in your area, and you get tons of clicks on it. However, when users land on your website, the landing page is confusing, slow to load, or unrelated to your ad. They will bounce, and you will have to pay for a wasted click.
Your landing pages should be attractive, fast-loading, and relevant to your ad. Once you get users on your site, you must keep them there — otherwise, they won’t convert.
3. Test your ads
After you spend time creating an ad, you want to make sure that it’s the most effective version. The best way to accomplish that is by testing the ads you create.
A/B testing is a great way to sample two versions of the same ad. There are many tools out there to help, but they all give you the same assurance that the ad you run is the best one for your audience.
4. Work with an agency
If you want to see the same benefits from PPC ads without adding any extra work for your team, work with a PPC agency like WebFX.
Working with WebFX means that you get professional service, access to a team of advertising experts, and all the same results you want from your campaign. We can:
- Save time on creating, launching, and tracking your ads
- Run A/B tests for you
- Customize your ads to best suit your audience and industry
- And more!
Questioning the quality of your SMB’s PPC performance?
Get your FREE PPC audit from WebFX today!
WebFX knows PPC for credit services
As a leading PPC agency, WebFX is here to help businesses like yours earn more from their PPC campaigns.
In our 25 years of experience, we have generated 355,000 unique ads for our clients. Our team of 500 marketing experts will outline, launch, and track your ads to give you the best chance at success.