Over one-third of luxury purchases will be digital by 2025.
That means lead generation for luxury brands is more important than ever. Lead generation tactics help you expand your reach online and attract more potential customers so you can earn more sales and revenue.
On this page, we’ll explore 10 lead generation strategies for luxury brands to help you get more leads. So, keep reading!
P.S. If you have a goal for increasing lead generation but are unsure how to make it a reality, WebFX can help. Call us at 888-601-5359 to speak with one of our strategists to learn more about how we can help you achieve your marketing goals, or continue reading for methods your company can utilize to generate more leads.
37% of marketers say that generating high-quality leads was one of their biggest challenges.
We want to decrease that percentage.
WebFX can help you generate high-quality leads with a customized marketing strategy.Learn More About Lead Generation Services
10 lead generation strategies for luxury brands
Unlike traditional print marketing, you can utilize digital lead generation for luxury brands to reach more potential customers where they spend their time online, like social media.
Here are 10 luxury brand lead generations strategies to help you get more leads, and ultimately, more revenue for your business:
- Take advantage of visual social media networks
- Create a website that combines functionality with style and user experience
- Tell the stories behind your products with brand heritage
- Take advantage of Facebook ads
- Do not underestimate search engine optimization (SEO)
- Inspire customers with aspirational content
- Create content that appeals to the desire showcase status
- Create a felling of exclusivity
- Never stop building your email list
- Take your in-store experience online and your online experience in-store
1. Take advantage of visual social media networks
Images are one of the best methods for creating the emotions a customer will associate with wearing designer clothing or driving a luxury vehicle.
A visual social network platform such as Pinterest is an opportunity to raise awareness for your luxury brand. For example, Chanel has an impressive engagement level on Pinterest despite not having an account and relying on advocates to share their content.
2. Create a website that combines functionality with style and user experience
Generally speaking, many luxury websites feature beautiful designs but perform poorly regarding functionality. While style is critical for any luxury brand, investing in an intuitive and well-designed website is vital.
For example, brands such as Aston Martin and Versace feature beautifully designed, highly functional websites to make it easy for users to find what they need.
3. Tell the stories behind your products with brand heritage
Great marketing starts with explaining your brand’s existence, not what you do. Communicating the story behind your products and explaining the values that define your company as a luxury brand is essential to an effective marketing campaign.
By explaining that your brand represents luxury, quality, style, performance, or whatever value you choose to stand by, your brand will find it easier to generate advocacy and more leads online.
4. Take advantage of Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads are an effective way to generate leads due to their high levels of targeting and segmentation. For example, you can target your company’s Facebook Ads to married 35-year-old users who frequently purchase brands such as Prada, Gucci, and Versace. If needed, you can specialize your ads even further and target leads based on which college they attended, where they work, their job title, and more.
5. Do not underestimate search engine optimization (SEO)
Google is highly influential in helping luxury shoppers find products, learn more about brands, and make purchases.
As mentioned earlier, many luxury brands prefer style over website usability, leading to poor SEO and making it difficult for their website to rank well for search terms that otherwise capture customers.
SEO is a goldmine for luxury brands. If your luxury site is not SEO-friendly, you may miss a lot of potential traffic and revenue.
6. Inspire customers with aspirational content
Creating aspirational and highly visual content is one of the most effective ways to generate traffic and engagement on a site.
By showcasing what customers can do with your product, you can educate them about the many benefits of your brand, which generates more social media shares and SEO traffic.
7. Create content that appeals to the desire to showcase status
One of the main reasons people share content online or by word of mouth is to display the traits they want others to see in them.
Since many people purchase a luxury brand to display their status, brands can create and publish content that allows them to look stylish, cool, or smart when they share a brand’s content with their friends.
For example, if you own a luxury whiskey company, you could create a guide to your best whiskeys and publish it online. Your followers will quickly share this guide to showcase that they drink your whiskey and have extensive knowledge they are willing to share with others.
8. Create a feeling of exclusivity
Exclusivity is fundamental to marketing luxury brands, as it heightens consumer desire through scarcity. The brand would lose its appeal if anyone could purchase a luxury item. Given the accessibility of the Internet, many brands fear losing their exclusivity when they develop their online presence. However, the Internet allows for a wider distribution of content that encourages people to purchase your luxury products.
You can generate a feeling of exclusivity online through private member groups, concierge services, or digital perks for previous customers.
9. Never stop building your email list
Email marketing is highly effective for generating more leads and increasing customer loyalty. By building an email marketing campaign, you can educate customers and tell them more about an experience or product your brand offers.
10. Take your in-store experience online and your online experience in-store
Your in-store and online presence are both integral to the overall customer experience. One way your brand can take advantage of this emphasis on the in-person and online experience is by running brand awareness campaigns encouraging shoppers to come to your physical location. After these customers enter your store, encourage them to take pictures, share content, or use in-store iPads to make purchases.
Your world-class, tech-enabled marketing agency with over 1.6 million hours of combined expertise.
Master lead generation for luxury brands with WebFX
While developing an online presence is essential for driving leads, it can be hard to place your entire focus on enhancing your online presence, especially if you have other facets of your luxury brands to manage. When you partner with WebFX, we take care of your lead generation campaign to enable you to reach more customers.
Our digital marketing experts will create a personalized campaign for your business to maximize your brand’s reach. We are passionate about helping our clients and will work with you to develop a strategy that best fits your brand’s goals and mission.
- 10 Lead Generation Strategies for Luxury Brands
- 1. Take Advantage of Visual Social Media Networks
- 2. Create a Website That Combines Functionality with Style and User Experience
- 3. Tell the Stories Behind Your Products with Brand Heritage
- 4. Take Advantage of Facebook Ads
- 5. Do Not Underestimate Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 6. Inspire Customers with Aspirational Content
- 7. Create Content That Appeals to the Desire to Showcase Status
- 8. Create a Feeling of Exclusivity
- 9. Never Stop Building Your Email List
- 10. Take Your In-store Experience Online and Your Online Experience In-store
- Master Lead Generation for Luxury Brands with WebFX