- Published: Feb 2, 2023
- 7 min. read
Abby FieldsBranded Content Specialist
- Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
Contact management software is a tool that stores and organizes a company’s contact information from leads, customers, and more. These tools help you easily keep track of your audience’s contact details, so you can form strong relationships that turn into revenue.
Some top contact management software solutions for 2024 are Nutshell, ActiveCampaign, and Nimble.
On this page, we’re diving into the best software for contact management, so keep reading to see our list!
P.S. Want to get started with software to manage contacts right away? Nutshell has all the features you need to store contact info and send personalized messages to your audience that drive sales and revenue.
We’re masters of our craft.
WebFX is a marketing and design industry leader.
Meta, Amazon, and Google Partner
blog posts written
industries worked in
Google Certified team members
What is contact management software?
Contact management software is a tool that stores and organizes a company’s contact information from leads, customers, and more. These systems make it easy to find the phone number or email address you need so you can follow up with leads and upsell current customers or clients.
What are the benefits of contact management solutions?
How can a system for contact management benefit your company? Here are three key advantages you can enjoy from a B2B contact database platform.
- Improved organization and accessibility: These tools help you and your team seamlessly store and organize your prospects’ and customers’ contact details. They greatly improve your organization so your team can find what they need quickly and easily.
- Better sales and marketing results: When you can keep track of all your audience’s contact details with ease, you can greatly improve your sales and marketing results. For example, you can easily follow up with your leads to close a deal and stay in touch with customers to encourage them to keep coming back.
- Time and resource savings: Several contact database platforms, like Nutshell, come equipped with automation capabilities that save you tons of time and resources. For example, with Nutshell, you can implement lead capture forms throughout your website that automatically stores a lead’s contact information in the platform every time someone fills out the form.
Top 5 contact management software tools for 2024
Starting at $16 per user per month
With Nutshell’s handy contact management and automation features, you can:
- Automatically collect lead contact information from your website with lead generation forms
- Scan business cards to quickly store contact details
- Allow your team to store all of their call notes for other team members to view
- Store all email conversations with leads and customers for your team to view
- Store and view all contact information in one place for easy access
Oh, and Nutshell comes equipped with one-on-one support via email, phone, and live chat from their friendly support team so you can maximize your revenue with every feature the platform offers.
Starting at $9 per month for one user
The second spot in our list of the top contact management systems is ActiveCampaign. ActiveCampaign is a customer experience automation platform equipped with a handful of contact management features.
Where ActiveCampaign stands out from other contact management programs is its contact list segmentation capabilities.
Simply transfer your existing prospect contact information and email contacts to ActiveCampaign, and then organize your contacts by list, tag, or custom field.
You can then begin segmenting your contact lists to start building personalized content for them.
This contact management solution also enables you to view behavioral data from the prospects and customers in your segmented lists to gain valuable insights into how your audience reacts to your messages.
Starting at $19 per user per month
With Nimble, you can access all of your contacts across its mobile, desktop, and cloud-based applications, so you can find the info you need when you’re on the go.
Nimble also organizes all of your contacts’ history within a single dashboard to easily view previous conversations your team had with a prospect or customers.
In addition, this contact management solution has over 100 third-party integrations, including Google Workspace and Office 365, so you can sync your other tools into a single platform.
Starting at $129 per month
Next on our list of the best software for contact management is Keap. Keap is a CRM and sales and marketing platform with handy client management features that allow you to keep your contacts organized and automate your follow-ups.
Where Keap stands out from other contact management tools is that it’s powered by sales and marketing automation which helps you optimize customer operations and organize your to-do list.
Plus, you can access and view all of your contacts in one place in Keap’s contact record from its desktop or mobile app.
Starting at $15 per user per month, free plan available
With Streak, you can:
- Automatically capture data from your contacts and emails
- Automatically share emails, notes, and call logs with team members
- Search, filter, group, and sort your contact data in any configuration for easy viewing and access
- And more
In addition, Streak enables you to access a customized view of your sales pipeline so you can always see where your contacts are in the sales process and when they move to the next stage.
This contact management tool also comes equipped with a handy mobile app, so you can access your contact data, email conversations, and more wherever you are.
We foster and form long-term partnerships so that your business has long-term results.
Over 90% of WebFX clients continue partnering with us into year 2 of their campaign.Hear from Our Happy Customers
Stay in touch with your prospects with the best contact management software today
Ready to start driving more revenue with software to manage contacts? Nutshell has you covered.
With a hassle-free interface along with card scanning and automation features, Nutshell makes adding, storing, and finding contact information headache-free.
Nutshell has already helped clients drive over $600 million in sales. Is your company next in line?
Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more