Enterprise Social Media: Definition & the Services for Getting Started
Keep reading to get the definition of enterprise social media and learn what you can expect from enterprise social services, which corporations often use due to the time and skill required to promote and manage a large company’s presence across social networks.
Make their decision easy with a stellar social media presence. See how your brand can level up by requesting a no-obligation proposal today. One of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours!
74% of people use social media when making a purchasing decision.
Make their decision easy with a stellar social media presence. See how your brand can level up by requesting a no-obligation proposal today.
One of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours!
Enterprise social media definition
Enterprise social media involves creating a social media strategy that focuses on building a more substantial brand presence for a corporation. Enterprise social media helps you establish more extensive social campaigns that target the leads interested in your products or services.
What does enterprise social networking include?
Now that you know the definition of enterprise social media, it’s time to look at what you need to do to have a successful enterprise social media strategy. Here’s what enterprise social media involves:
- Conducting a social media audit of your current efforts
- Managing multiple social media platforms to reach your audience
- Creating multiple social media posts for each social network each week
- Conducting a competitor analysis
- Monitoring what people say about your brand on social media
- Creating, implementing, and tracking a social media advertising strategy
- And more
Social media marketing is a big undertaking, which is why many companies rely on a social media company to handle their campaign. If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by this list of tasks, you may want to consider investing in enterprise social media services.
What to expect from enterprise social media services
If you decide to use enterprise social media services, what can you expect from these services?
Social media audit
Before you create an enterprise social strategy, you need to audit your current efforts. When you investigate enterprise social media services, you should expect to see a social media audit as part of your package. A social media audit takes an in-depth look at your enterprise social strategy.
Your enterprise social media team will conduct a SWOT analysis, which stands for:
- Strengths: What you do well currently
- Weaknesses: Areas where you don’t perform as well, or your competition performs better
- Opportunities: Trends you can take advantage of or options open to you
- Threats: Things your competition is doing that could hurt your campaign
When you invest in enterprise social media services, you’ll get a complete audit of your current social media efforts to see where and how you can improve your campaign to drive better results.
As an enterprise company, you want to put your efforts towards people most likely to buy your products or use your services. With an enterprise social strategy, you get advanced targeting that enables you to reach more people looking for your products or services. You can reach people on various platforms, including:
The platforms you use will depend on who you’re targeting. If you hire an enterprise social media marketing company, they can help you determine which platforms will help you reach the right people. When you know your platforms, you can use advanced targeting options to reach your ideal audience.
From occupation to the device to demographics, you have numerous options for reaching your target audience. With enterprise social services, you’ll get advanced targeting options that make it easy for you to reach the right people. Your social media agency will help you set up custom audiences to deliver tailored social media ads that convert.
Automate your social media process
When you’re posting to multiple enterprise social networks, you know how important it is to automate your social media content. You want to save time when you can, so you can focus on more intricate tasks. If you invest in enterprise social media services, you’ll get an automated social media process.
Your enterprise social media company will help you:
- Schedule content posts: Create a month’s worth of content in advance, so you can save time and build a more cohesive campaign for your business. Your agency will help you schedule these posts ahead of time, so you can spend more time on other tasks.
- Set up chatbots: Do you have customers messaging your business with the same questions? If you’re spending a lot of time answering these questions, you can partner with an enterprise social company to implement bots like Facebook chatbots to help automate your chat.
- Engage with your audience: Social media automation helps you interact with your audience through several platforms, but all in one place. You can monitor brand mentions and replies, making it easy for you to engage with your audience.
The right enterprise social media company will help you set up automation for your business so you can refine your social process and make it better.
Manage your brand experience
Building a positive brand reputation is a critical component of your business. You want your audience to have a positive experience with your brand, so you must cultivate a good brand image. When you invest in enterprise social media services, you can foster customer interaction, build a strong community, and position your brand in a positive light.
Additionally, the right social media services will help you manage multiple social media accounts at once and on different platforms. Experts, like the ones at WebFX, can help you manage both your advertising and organic posting.
Manage data collection
Data is critical to your enterprise business. It helps you understand how your audience interacts with your company, so you can refine your campaigns and drive better results. The right enterprise social media company will provide you with a marketing automation tool that helps you curate your data to get a better overview of your campaigns.
At WebFX, we provide our proprietary software, MarketingCloudFX, to help you curate critical data. Our tool uses artificial intelligence, powered by IBM Watson, to help you gather data about your audience and understand leads better. We can help you track, monitor, and analyze your social media data, so you can put it to work.
Our team of experts can help you track data like return on investment (ROI), website traffic, lead generation, and more.
Creative ad development
A critical component of enterprise social media is creating ads that compel your audience to act. When you invest in enterprise social media services, you want to ensure that your services include ad development. Your creative ad services should focus on helping you develop compelling ad copy, engaging headlines, and click-worthy calls to action (CTAs).
The right company will help you create unique ads for each campaign and platform so that you can make the best experience for your audience.
Enterprise social media services from WebFX
When you’re busy managing dozens of other projects, you may not have the time to dedicate to building an enterprise social strategy. If you’re going to invest in enterprise social media, you need to choose the right company to help you manage your campaign. At WebFX, we have the tools and resources you need to drive success on your enterprise social networks.
Here’s why you’ll want to partner with us:
- We have a team of over 500 experts that know how to run social media campaigns for enterprises
- We drive results — we’ve driven over $3 billion in sales and over 7.8 million leads for our clients in the past five years
- We have our own software, MarketingCloudFX, that will help you gain valuable insight into your enterprise campaigns
If you ever want to expand beyond social media, WebFX can help you with that too. We offer additional services like enterprise search engine optimization (SEO) or enterprise pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. As your company grows, we can grow and scale your marketing efforts to match.
Get started with your enterprise social strategy
Now that you know the enterprise social media definition and what to expect, you can feel confident about finding and hiring an enterprise social media agency for managing your corporation’s online presence. Want to work with the best of the best? Look no further than WebFX.
We’ve published over 165,000 social posts for our clients and know how to create social advertising campaigns that drive results. If you’re ready to invest in enterprise social media advertising services or social media marketing services, contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist!
- Social Media Best Practices
- The Basics of Reddit
- Social Media for Business
- B2C Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Advantages and Disadvantages
- Should You Outsource Your Social Media Marketing?
- Social Media and SEO
- Central Pennsylvania Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Strategies
- How Much Does Pinterest Advertising Cost?