And you can enhance its advantages even more by using Salesforce apps. Salesforce AppExchange has a plethora of apps available to help you improve your productivity, track your leads and contacts with ease, and so much more.
On this page, we’ve compiled the ultimate list of the best Salesforce apps of 2023 to help you find the best apps to power up your digital marketing results. So keep reading to view the apps!
Top tip: Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter, Revenue Weekly! By subscribing, you’ll join over 200,000 other marketers who get more Salesforce marketing advice for free from our award-winning experts!
8 best Salesforce apps of 2023
Explore the best apps on Salesforce AppExchange below:
Price: $2500 per month
Best for: Connecting with your current and potential customers at the right time using live chat, voice calls, video, and chatbots as they navigate your website.
Qualified is a popular pipeline generation platform that enables you to:
- Connect Salesforce with your website to analyze your site visitors
- Use live chat, video, voice calls, and chatbots to contact your prospects at the right time during their customer journey
- Collect and analyze first and third-party data to improve your marketing strategies
- And more
Qualified is a handy tool that allows you to seamlessly connect with and analyze your website visitors to learn more about your audience.
2. Revenue Grid
Price: $10 per month
Best for: Customizable email and calendar integration with Salesforce
Revenue Grid is an email and calendar integration tool for Salesforce with many helpful features, including:
- Data-auto capture to automatically update Salesforce with new events, contacts, tasks or attachments
- Scheduling tools to include clickable time slots in your emails to make booking meetings and appointments a breeze
- Calendar synchronization to automatically sync events and meetings from your Outlook or Gmail calendar with Salesforce
- And more
With Revenue Grid, you can track where your leads are at in the sales funnel and implement personalized experiences to encourage them to convert into paying customers.
Price: $30 per month
Best for: Sending, tracking, and saving agreements, contracts, and other documents
DocuSign is one of the most popular e-signature apps in Salesforce AppExchange. With DocuSign, you can:
- Boost your productivity by streamlining your document signing and sending processes
- Create agreements and contracts
- Send agreements and contracts for signatures
- Utilize responsive design to ensure mobile users can read and sign their documents
- And much more
If you’re looking for one of the best apps for Salesforce that can help you streamline your document creation, sending, and signing processes, DocuSign is the perfect app for you.
Price: $225 per month
Best for: Creating custom online forms
Formstack is one of the most popular form builders for Salesforce. With Formstack, you can:
- Use a drag-and-drop form builder with tons of customizable options
- Create responsive, mobile-friendly forms
- Access dozens of customizable templates
- Integrate with PayPal, WordPress, Facebook, and more
- Use Formstack sign to send and request e-signatures
- And more
Formstack enables you to build forms, customize their design, and collect data from your documents all in one place.
5. Accounting Seed
Price: $625 per month
Best for: Accounting and inventory management on Salesforce
Accounting Seed is an all-in-one accounting solution that helps you keep your finances on track. Here are a few key features of Accounting Seed:
- Inventory and order management
- Configurable invoice formats
- Online payment processing
- Auto service billing from time cards
- Profitability projections across multiple budgets
- And more
With Accounting Seed, it’s easy to stay on top of your marketing budget and manage every aspect of your company’s finances.
Price: $30 per year
Best for: Data backup and recovery for Salesforce
CloudAlly is a trusted data backup and recovery app for Salesforce that enables you to:
- Protect your company’s data with enterprise-grade SaaS backup and point-in-time recovery
- Automatically back up your data
- Back up your data for CRM migration and more with unlimited storage capabilities
- Export your data for migration, custom views, and historical search
- And more
With CloudAlly, you’ll never need to worry about losing your data or letting critical information fall into the wrong hands.
Price: $50 per month
Best for: Adding call center and phone call integration features in Salesforce
Aircall is a cloud-based call center software that enables you to create an entire call center in just a few minutes. With Aircall, you can:
- Add phone numbers from over 100 countries
- Log every phone call and interaction
- Monitor your team members in real-time
- View your caller’s contact details and profile in Salesforce
- Use the Aircall mobile app for easy access when you aren’t at your desktop
- Track and analyze call and customer data to optimize your marketing campaigns
- And more
If you’re searching for an app that helps you track your phone calls, view caller data, and call your prospects effortlessly, Aircall could be the perfect Salesforce app for you.
Price: $60 per month
Best for: Analyzing the geographic location of your website visitors and customers
- View the location and region of your current customers and website visitors
- Create geo-targeted marketing campaigns
- Analyze your campaign results
- Identify optimal event locations
- Find nearby leads and sales opportunities
- And more
If you’re searching for one of the best Salesforce apps that enables you to analyze the location of your audience and implement highly targeted campaigns, Geopointe is an excellent option for you.
Your world-class, tech-enabled marketing agency with over 1.6 million hours of combined expertise.
Use the best Salesforce apps with WebFX
Not sure how to drive more revenue with Salesforce or which apps are the right fit for your business? WebFX can help!
Our team of marketing consultants can help you optimize your setup, seamlessly integrate your marketing campaigns, and ultimately maximize your marketing results.
Ready to get started with our Salesforce consulting services? Call us at 888-601-5359 to chat about the needs and goals of your business, or contact us online! We can’t wait to help you grow your company!
Join our mission to provide industry-leading digital marketing services to businesses around the globe - all while building your personal knowledge and growing as an individual.