- Published: Dec 15, 2021
- 6 min. read
Abby FieldsBranded Content Specialist
- Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
Are you wondering how to find Instagram influencers for your brand? Well, we’ve got just the answers for you!
Influencer marketing is an excellent way to reach new leads for your business and expose your brand to more users on social media. However, finding influencers on Instagram that suit your company and industry can be sometimes be tricky.
In this post, we’ll go over our step-by-step guide for how to find influencers on Instagram in your niche to help you expand your reach and promote your business on this popular social media platform.
And if you’re finding it tricky to find influencers on your own, WebFX can help!
Over 90% of WebFX clients continue partnering with us into year 2 of their campaign.
We foster and form long-term partnerships so that your business has long-term results.
Over 90% of WebFX clients continue partnering with us into year 2 of their campaign.Hear from Our Happy Customers
How to find Instagram influencers
Here’s how find the best influencers on Instagram for your business in eight easy steps:
- Think about your brand values
- Outline your campaign
- Think about the ideal influencer for your brand
- Follow relevant hashtags
- Evaluate influencer content
- Analyze their audience and following
- Consider other brands they might be working with
- Partner with an influencer marketing agency
1. Think about your brand values
The first step for how to find Instagram influencers for your brand is to first think about your brand values. These are the things that your business cares about the most. From environmental stability to providing high-quality products, your values represent the essence of your brand.
Taking time to consider your own brand values can help you find an Instagram influencer who cares about the same thing. Since influencers represent your brand, you’ll want to ensure you both share similar values.
2. Outline your campaign
You’ll also want to outline your influencer marketing campaign and the goals you want to achieve.
Here are a few things you may want to consider about your campaign:
- Are you looking for a one-time promotion?
- Do you need an influencer to promote your brand on a regular basis?
- Is your primary goal to boost your brand awareness?
- Do you want to increase your sales?
- Do you want to promote a new product or service?
Once you know the goals and outline of your own campaign, you can begin looking for an influencer who has experience reaching the goals you want to achieve.
3. Think about the ideal influencer for your brand
Now that you’ve thought about your brand values and your marketing campaign goals, you can start to think about the ideal influencer that will be the best fit for your business.
For example, if your company sells beauty products, you may want to partner with an influencer who frequently promotes make-up and maybe does make-up tutorials.
Finding an Instagram influencer that can help you reach your target audience is essential for boosting your brand awareness and sales.
4. Follow relevant hashtags
Did you know you can also follow hashtags on Instagram? When you follow a hashtag related to your industry, you can see trending posts that also use that hashtag. Odds are, you’ll eventually come across influencers who use the same hashtag.
As a result, you’ll be able to find influencers on Instagram that promote other brands and products that are similar to your business.
5. Evaluate influencer content
Once you’ve spotted some influencers you might be interested in working with, it’s essential to do some research to ensure they are a good fit for your company. One way to determine this is to take a look at content they create.
Ask yourself the following questions while browsing through an influencer’s social media content:
- Do they seem authentic when promoting other brands?
- Is their content consistent across all of their social platforms?
- Do their followers engage with their content?
- Does their content connect to your brand voice and values?
By evaluating their content, you can determine whether the influencer will be a good representative of your brand.
6. Analyze their audience and following
You’ll also want to consider the influencer’s audience and following before choosing them to promote your products and brand. Choosing an influencer with a similar audience to your own is essential for getting your brand in front of consumers who are likely to purchase your products.
You may also want to consider how many followers the influencer has. While you don’t need to partner with an Instagram influencer with millions of followers, you’ll want to ensure they have a decent following so you can expand your reach and get your brand in front of as many consumers as possible.
7. Consider other brands they might be working with
Does this Instagram influencer partner with other brands in your industry? If so, they might be an excellent fit for your company!
It’s always a great idea to check whether the influencer has previous experience with similar brand partnerships and communicating with your audience.
By checking if they have worked with other brands in your industry in the past you can determine if this influencer can successfully help you boost your brand recognition and sales.
8. Partner with an influencer marketing agency
The last step for how to find Instagram influencers in your niche is to partner with an influencer marketing agency. Why juggle your time and resources researching and reaching out to Instagram influencers when a dedicated agency can do it for you?
When you partner with an industry-leading influencer marketing agency like WebFX, we’ll take care of finding the best Instagram influencers for your business.
Plus, at WebFX, we’ll create, implement, and manage custom influencer and digital marketing strategies that will suit the needs of your business and industry to help you drive serious results for your business.
By partnering with an influencer marketing agency, you can save yourself tons of time and resources, and earn a higher return on invest (ROI) in the process.
Find more Instagram influencers for your business with WebFX
Want to learn more about what influencers are and how to find Instagram influencers for your brand? WebFX can help!
At WebFX, we can develop, implement, and manage a successful influencer marketing campaign for your business. Our award-winning team of social media experts has already driven more than $6 billion in revenue for our clients, and we can do the same for your business.
Bonus: Do you want even more influencer marketing advice? Then sign up for our newsletter, Revenue Weekly! Our subscribers get the latest influencer marketing tips and tricks sent straight to their inbox!
Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more
- How to Find Instagram Influencers
- 1. Think About Your Brand Values
- 2. Outline Your Campaign
- 3. Think About the Ideal Influencer for Your Brand
- 4. Follow Relevant Hashtags
- 5. Evaluate Influencer Content
- 6. Analyze Their Audience and Following
- 7. Consider Other Brands They Might Be Working with
- 8. Partner with an Influencer Marketing Agency
- Find More Instagram Influencers for Your Business with WebFX