Do you want to help your restoration company stand out from competitors online so you can acquire new clients? Digital marketing for restoration companies is the key to attracting new clients to your business and increasing your revenue.
On this page, we’ll explore the top five digital marketing strategies for restoration companies to help you boost your awareness. These strategies will help you encourage more people to contact your company, so you can drive more revenue and grow your business.
Keep reading to learn more about how digital marketing can take your restoration company to new heights.
Did we mention that WebFX is an award-winning digital marketing agency? That’s right! Our team of over 500 digital marketing experts are some of the best in the business. We offer customized, “done-for-you” digital marketing services tailored for your unique business and designed to drive incredible results.
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
What is digital marketing for restoration companies?
Digital marketing for restoration companies is the process of promoting your business and services using online channels and digital technologies. A few examples of online channels include search engines like Google, social media, websites, and more.
3 significant benefits of digital marketing for restoration companies
There are several benefits of digital marketing for restoration companies, including:
- Expanding your reach: Online marketing for restoration companies helps you reach more ideal clients across the Internet. You can use digital marketing to help more potential clients discover your business when they search for your services online, research restoration companies on social media, and more.
- Driving more traffic to your website: Digital marketing enables more prospects to find your website when they use a search engine or see a post from your business in their social media newsfeed. As a result, you encourage more prospects to view your website and learn about your company, leading to more conversions and revenue.
- Earning a higher return on investment (ROI): With online marketing for restoration companies, you can easily track and measure the success of your strategies. That means you can implement data-driven improvements to earn the highest possible ROI for your business.
5 revenue-driving digital marketing strategies for restoration companies
Are you ready to boost the success of your restoration company with digital marketing? We’ve got you covered.
Here are five revenue-driving digital marketing strategies for restoration companies:
1. Search engine optimization (SEO)
For example, suppose a user searches for “restoration companies near me” or “restoration companies in [current city].” In that case, SEO can help you ensure that your website is one of the top results they see.
Improving your rankings in search results is essential because more than 75% of people only view websites from the first page of results. SEO helps you outrank your competitors to achieve a top spot in the SERPs, so more prospects can find your business online and visit your website.
2. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
PPC ads are digital advertisements that appear at the top of the search results. With a PPC campaign, you’ll only pay for your ad when a user clicks on it. Plus, you can choose how much you want to bid on keywords and phrases, making a PPC campaign a perfect fit for any marketing budget.
Because PPC ads display at the top of the search results, it’s an excellent strategy to boost your online visibility and drive more traffic to your website.
Just check out these impressive statistics to learn more about the benefits of PPC ads:
- 46% of page clicks go to the top three PPC ads
- You can earn $2 for every $1 spent on PPC ads
- PPC ads can increase your brand awareness by over 80%
So, if you’re looking for one of the best digital marketing strategies for restoration companies to increase your conversions and online awareness, PPC advertising is an excellent option.
3. Social media marketing
With more than five billion active users on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, social media is an excellent way to promote your services and boost brand awareness. Plus, 74% of people use social media to research companies before contacting them or making a purchase.
With a social media marketing strategy, you can:
- Promote your services
- Interact and engage with your audience
- Share your custom content
- Share news and updates about your business
- And more
When it comes to online marketing for restoration companies, promoting your business on social media platforms is a must.
4. Content marketing
Content marketing is the process of creating custom content that answers prospects’ questions and establishes your company as an expert in the restoration industry.
You can create various types of content, including:
With a content marketing strategy, you can create content that provides prospects with solutions to their queries and more information about your services. As a result, you can use content to drive more web traffic and conversions for your restoration company.
5. Email marketing
Email marketing uses emails to send marketing messages directly to your current and potential clients.
Emails enable you to create a more personalized experience for your current and potential clients. For example, if a person signed up for your emails but isn’t a current client, you can use email marketing to share your custom content with them, so they can learn more about your services.
Do you need more convincing that an email marketing campaign can drive revenue for your restoration company? Then check out these statistics:
- You can earn $44 for every $1 spent on an email marketing campaign
- 61% of people like weekly promotion emails
- 59% of people say that emails influence their purchasing decisions
With email marketing, you can promote your services and provide more information about your business to prospects to encourage them to convert into paying, loyal clients.
We foster and form long-term partnerships so that your business has long-term results.
Over 90% of WebFX clients continue partnering with us into year 2 of their campaign.Hear from Our Happy Customers
Get ahead of your competitors with top-tier digital marketing services for restoration companies from WebFX
Standing out from your biggest competitors is essential to drive more traffic to your website and acquire new clients to boost your revenue.
With top-tier digital marketing services for restoration companies from WebFX, our team can help you develop, implement, and manage effective digital marketing strategies that achieve your business goals.
We’ve already helped clients drive more than $3 billion in revenue over the past few years, and we can help your restoration company achieve incredible results too.
- What is Digital Marketing for Restoration Companies?
- 3 Significant Benefits of Digital Marketing for Restoration Companies
- 5 Revenue-driving Digital Marketing Strategies for Restoration Companies
- Get Ahead of Your Competitors with Top-tier Digital Marketing Services for Restoration Companies from WebFX
- Lead Generation for Restoration Companies (+4 Proven Strategies)
- PPC for Restoration Companies: 4 Tips to Drive More Revenue
- SEO for Restoration Companies: 3 Strategies to Boost Rankings
- Social Media for Restoration Companies | Best Sites & Tips
- Web Design for Restoration Companies (+4 Tips for Success)