As your company continues to grow, it’s just as important to “market” to potential applicants as it is to customer clients. You can only hire the kind of employees that will help you succeed. And given that there are thousands of other companies vying for their skills and experience, that’s a challenging goal.
That’s where recruitment marketing becomes essential. In this guide, we’ll go over what it involves and how you can create an effective recruitment marketing strategy for your company.
Table of Contents:
Using the Internet to Attract & Hire Talented Employees
- What is recruitment marketing?
- How to create a recruitment marketing strategy
- Creating recruitment-focused content
- Recruitment marketing and social media
- Recruitment lead management
Published August 31, 2016