Abby FieldsBranded Content Specialist
- March 23, 2022
- 6 minute read
- Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
Measuring the success of your digital marketing campaigns is essential to drive more sales and revenue for your business. But tracking tons of key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics can sometimes be tricky, especially if you have multiple digital marketing strategies.
That’s where a digital marketing dashboard can help. On this page, we’ll dive into the ins and outs of marketing dashboards and answer some common questions, including:
- What is a digital marketing dashboard?
- Why do you need a digital marketing dashboard?
- What should be on your digital marketing dashboard?
- What is the best digital marketing dashboard to track your campaigns?
So, just keep reading to learn more!
Bonus: Do you want the inside scoop on all things digital marketing? Our award-winning experts drop some serious knowledge in our newsletter, Revenue Weekly. Sign up for Revenue Weekly today to get the latest digital marketing tips and tricks sent straight to your inbox for free from our experts!
What is a digital marketing dashboard?
A digital marketing dashboard is a reporting tool or software that visually displays data points, metrics, and KPIs that pertain to your digital marketing campaigns. Dashboards make it easy to track and analyze the success of your current marketing strategies, like search engine optimization (SEO) or social media marketing.
Why do you need a digital marketing dashboard?
Digital marketing dashboards make it easy for you to manage and track all of your digital marketing strategies in one place. Your dashboard enables you to view essential data points and metrics that relate to your campaigns, so you can easily analyze the results of your marketing efforts.
Measuring the success of your campaigns is essential if you want to boost sales and revenue for your business. When you track your results, you can identify areas of your strategies that need improvements.
As a result, you can optimize your campaigns to drive better results and a higher return on investment (ROI) for your company in the future.
What should be on your digital marketing dashboard? 4 key metrics to include
Your dashboard should include the data and metrics most important for your business. In other words, you should ensure your marketing dashboard consists of the metrics that help you assess your progress in meeting your business goals and objectives.
Here are just a few examples of essential metrics you could include in your digital marketing dashboard:
1. Web traffic and lead sources
Web traffic and lead sources is a metric that helps you analyze which digital marketing strategies drive the most web traffic and leads for your business.
By tracking these metrics, you can identify which campaigns are driving the most web traffic and leads for your business. As a result, you can optimize your campaigns that are falling behind to help you drive better results.
If your goal is to increase your web traffic and leads, you’ll want to ensure your marketing dashboard includes these key metrics.
2. Bounce rate
Bounce rate is another essential metric that evaluates the percentage of users who click the back button or leave your website without visiting or interacting with any other pages.
By tracking your bounce rate, you can identify any problem areas of your website. As a result, you can optimize these pages to keep your website visitors engaged, so they spend more time on your website.
3. Conversion rate
Conversion rate is the percentage of users who complete your desired action compared to the total number of users who could have converted. This metric can include how many users completed actions such as purchasing your products or services, signing up for your emails, or downloading a free guide.
If you want to track how successful your digital marketing strategies are in driving conversions for your business, including your conversion rate in your digital marketing dashboard is essential.
ROI helps you calculate how much money you earn in relation to how much you spend on your current digital marketing strategies. In other words, ROI is the return you get for your investment in digital marketing.
Tracking your ROI can help you see which strategies drive the best results for your business. So, if you want to increase your revenue and help your business grow, including ROI in your dashboard is a must.
The best digital marketing dashboard in 2024 to track your campaigns
So, now that you know the answer to the questions, “what is a digital marketing dashboard,” and “what should it include” let’s dive into the best digital marketing dashboard you can use to track your company’s marketing campaigns.
Check out some of the key features of MarketingCloudFX below:
- Customer360FX: Customer360FX is a customer data platform (CDP) that helps you track essential data about your audience, so you can ensure your marketing messages always reach your ideal customers.
- LeadManagerFX: LeadManagerFX helps you track your leads’ journey from initial awareness to conversion. Plus, you can also view the sources of your leads, so you can track which campaigns drive the most leads and conversions for your company.
- CallTrackerFX: Track the sources of your phone calls with ease with help from CallTrackerFX. You can also use CallTrackerFX to view call transcripts and seamlessly integrate phone call data with Google Analytics.
- AnalyticsFX: AnalyticsFX enables you to track your website’s performance in search engines down to the last detail. From tracking keyword rankings to overall search engine visibility, AnalyticsFX can help you do it all.
- VisitorRecorderFX: VisitorRecorderFX helps you view visitor recordings to better understand how users interact with your website. You can then use your discoveries to improve your web pages to drive more leads and conversions for your business.
If you’re looking for the best digital marketing dashboard for your business in 2024, look no further than MarketingCloudFX. With MarketingCloudFX, it’s easy for you to track essential campaign metrics, so you can drive more sales and revenue for your business.
One platform tracking countless metrics and driving stellar results.Learn More About Our Proprietary Software
Earn a higher ROI for your business with WebFX
Are you ready to start tracking the success of your digital marketing campaigns with ease? WebFX can help!
That means you can say goodbye to juggling multiple tools and platforms and say hello to your all-in-one digital marketing solution.
Do you want to learn more about MarketingCloudFX and how it can help your business grow? Contact us online or chat directly with one of our strategists by calling 888-601-5359. Our team would love to help!
Abby is a data-driven content marketer with certifications in inbound marketing and content marketing. She’s written hundreds of articles covering digital marketing topics — a few of her specialties include first-party data, marketing and data analytics, marketing strategy optimization, and SEO. When she isn’t writing or optimizing content, Abby loves to spend time reading the latest mystery novel, having movie marathons with lots of snacks, and jamming out to Shania Twain.
WebFX is a full-service marketing agency with 1000+ client reviews and a 4.9-star rating on Clutch! Find out how our expert team and revenue-accelerating tech can drive results for you! Learn more