Budgeting for Marketing
Spending your marketing budget wisely is crucial. That's why we've put together articles these articles for you that discuss marketing mistakes to avoid, how large your budget should be, and the costs of various marketing tactics.
Since marketing is such a broad topic, there can be many questions and concerns about different aspects of it. Our aim is not only to answer your questions, but to provide additional information that helps you make the most of your marketing efforts.
- How to Market to Millenials
- Is Marketing the Same As Advertising?
- Is Marketing Necessary?
- Who Is Generation Z?
- Why Do Marketing Strategies Fail?
- Do Most Internet Marketing Efforts Fail?
- How to Stretch Your Marketing Budget to Advertise Online
- Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing
- Internet Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
- Is Yellow Pages Worth It?
- Print Ads vs. Online Ads
- Radio vs. Internet Advertising
- Traditional Media vs. New Media
- Why Switch From Traditional Advertising to SEO?
- How to Use Porter's Five Forces for Marketing
- 6 Tips for Creating an Effective Marketing Plan
- How Much Does YouTube Advertising Cost?
- Geofencing for Recruiting: Guide to Geofencing for Hiring
- How Search Engines Work and Why It Matters to You!
- What is ROI in Marketing?
Marketing Tips and Examples
When you're creating a marketing strategy, consider the following tips and best practices to make the most of your campaign.