Juggling your day-to-day business tasks and managing an effective marketing strategy for your small business is no easy feat. So, how can you keep on top of your to-do list and still implement a marketing campaign that drives revenue for your company?
The answer: Marketing automation for small businesses (SMBs).
Marketing automation enables you to streamline repetitive marketing tasks to save you valuable time. It can also help you manage your campaigns and analyze your results.
Keep reading to learn more about marketing automation for SMBs and how it can help your business! Here’s brief overview of all the topics we’ll cover in our guide:
- What is marketing automation for small businesses?
- Why do you need marketing automation for small businesses?
- 4 best marketing automation tools for small businesses in 2024
Bonus: Do you want the inside scoop on all things digital marketing? Then sign up for our newsletter, Revenue Weekly, to join over 200,000 other marketers who get their digital marketing advice for free from our award-winning agency!
What is marketing automation for small businesses?
Marketing automation for small businesses involves using technology or software to oversee and carry out repetitive marketing tasks. For example, you can use automated marketing software to trigger an email when consumers complete a specific action on your website, like signing up for your newsletter or making a purchase.
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“Local and transparent in the work they do. There are so many companies out there that offer the same services, we are grateful to have hit it off the way we did with WebFX. Couldn’t be happier!”
Waste Management Services
Why do you need marketing automation for small businesses?
So, why is marketing automation for SMBs important? SMB marketing automation brings many benefits to your small business. Check out these noteworthy automation statistics below:
- 91% of marketers say that marketing automation technology is crucial to the success of their marketing strategies
- Marketing automation increases your sales and revenue by more than 34%
- Companies that use marketing automation software see 53% higher conversion rates
Do you still need more convincing that automation can help your company grow? Here are three more key reasons why you need marketing automation for SMBs:
1. It saves you time
SMB marketing automation software helps you eliminate repetitive marketing tasks, like sending emails or posting content on your social media page. These tasks eat up lots of time on your to-do list. By eliminating these tasks from your daily schedule, you can spend more time focusing on your other business tasks.
2. It tracks and measures your results
Several SMB marketing automation platforms not only streamline your processes, but they also can help you manage your campaigns and track your results. For example, automation software can store valuable campaign data. You can view essential metrics, like your conversion rates, and analyze how consumers interact with your website.
As a result, you learn more about your target audience to deliver more effective marketing strategies. In addition, you can identify which strategies drive the best results for your business, so you can spend more focusing on the techniques that drive revenue.
3. It helps you earn a higher return on investment (ROI)
Perhaps one of the most significant benefits of marketing automation technology is that it helps you earn a higher ROI. When you invest in digital marketing strategies, your number one goal is to earn a positive ROI for your efforts.
With automation, you can deliver more effective and personalized marketing messages that resonate with your audience and encourages them to convert into customers. In addition, you can make data-driven optimizations to improve your campaigns to drive even better results for your small business.
4 best marketing automation tools for small businesses in 2024
Now that you know what marketing automation for SMBs is and how it can benefit your company, you might be wondering which platforms can help you drive the best results.
Here are four of the best marketing automation tools for small businesses in 2024:
With Marketo, you can:
- Build and automate marketing campaigns
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to build predictive audiences and segments
- Manage and nurture your leads across multiple channels
- Personalize consumer experiences with active listening and triggered content
If you’re searching for one of the best user-friendly automation platforms that can help you free up your to-do list, look no further than Marketo.
2. Constant Contact
Pricing: $10 – $45 per month
You can use Constant Contact to:
- Segment your subscriber list
- Deliver personalized emails
- Store your audience contact details in one centralized location
- Track and analyze your email marketing campaign results
- And more
While Constant Contact mainly focuses on automating your email marketing campaign, you can also use this tool to streamline your social media strategy. For example, you use Constant Contact to immediately respond to messages and post content on your page.
Pricing: $9.95 – $115 per month
Next on our list of marketing automation tools for small businesses is MobileMonkey. MobileMonkey offers several automation features that can make managing your social media marketing campaign a breeze.
With MobileMonkey, you can:
- Reply to each direct message instantly
- Automatically send direct message follow-ups to users who comment on your posts
- Collect and store essential contact details from your leads and prospects
- Create automatic answers for frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- And more
So, if you’re looking for a social media automation tool for your small business, MobileMonkey could be the perfect option for you.
MarketingCloudFX is an industry-leading marketing automation platform for small businesses. From automating your marketing processes to helping you optimize your campaigns for better results, MarketingCloudFX can help you do it all.
With MarketingCloudFX, you can:
- Use AI and IBM Watson to make quick, data-driven marketing decisions that drive revenue
- Launch effective marketing strategies from billions of data points
- Unify your sales and marketing data with CRM and marketing automation integrations
- Track and monitor your ROI
- And much more
MarketingCloudFX also comes equipped with our award-winning team of over 500 digital marketing experts. Our team can help you get the most of MarketingCloudFX by providing you guidance on how to maximize your marketing results from each feature our platform has to offer.
One platform tracking countless metrics and driving stellar results.Learn More About Our Proprietary Software
Drive more revenue with marketing automation for small businesses today
Are you ready to start driving more revenue with marketing automation for SMBs? WebFX has you covered.
When you invest in marketing automation services from WebFX, you’ll gain access to our industry-leading software, MarketingCloudFX. In addition, our team of over 500 digital marketing experts will be on hand to help you maximize your results with our software.