If you’re like 79% of marketers, generating quality leads is a high priority on your to-do list. Attracting high-quality leads enables you to nurture those prospects into customers and get them to invest.
With lead generation for computer repair shops, you can generate more qualified leads that you can nurture into sales for your business. Keep reading to learn about the top four strategies to use to generate better leads for your computer repair shop!
Not sure where to start with your computer repair lead generation strategy? WebFX has a team of over 500+ digital marketing experts that can help. Contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist about our lead generation services!
Lead gen for computer repair shops: 4 strategies you’ll want to use
If you want to know how to generate leads for computer repair shops, check out these four strategies to help you start:
Computer repair lead generation strategy #1: Search engine optimization (SEO)
If you want to know how to generate leads for computer repair shops, start investing in search engine optimization (SEO). SEO is a strategy that involves optimizing your website to perform better in search results so you rank higher and drive more qualified traffic.
To start optimizing for this strategy, follow these best practices:
- Optimize for relevant keywords: Keywords trigger your website to appear in relevant search results. You can find relevant keywords by conducting keyword research with a tool like KeywordsFX. Focus on long-tail keywords, which contain three or more words, as they generate the most relevant traffic because they’re specific.
- Improve website load time: Google ranks sites that deliver a positive user experience –– and part of that positive experience is having a fast-loading website. Users want information fast, so you need to improve your website load time. Google PageSpeed Insights can help you see what you can do to make your website faster.
- Integrate responsive design: With Google using a mobile-first index, you need a website that functions well on mobile to rank. You can integrate responsive design to ensure that your website delivers a positive user experience and adapts to whatever device your audience uses.
Computer repair lead generation strategy #2: Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
When you do lead generation for computer repair businesses, you’ll want to invest in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. PPC advertising enables you to put ads at the top of search results so that you can attract qualified searchers.
With lead gen for computer repair shops, you want to use strategies that help you reach leads likely to convert. Considering that PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase than organic visitors, adding PPC to your marketing arsenal is a great idea to earn leads that convert.
To jumpstart your PPC campaign, follow these best practices:
- Create relevant ad copy: Your ad copy provides your audience with the information they need to determine if your business is a good fit. Make sure your ad copy is relevant to the keywords you target, so you can generate more clicks.
- Integrate ad extensions: Ad extensions enable you to add more information to your advertisements to get more people to click. Some popular extensions include sitelinks, phone numbers, and addresses.
- Craft a custom landing page: Once you get leads to click on your ad, you must keep them engaged. You want to create a custom landing page to ensure you deliver all the information these leads need, so they keep engaging with your business.
Computer repair lead generation strategy #3: Social media advertising
If you want to do lead generation for computer repair shops effectively, you must invest in social media advertising. Social media advertising enables you to put your ads in users’ newsfeeds, so they see them as they scroll.
This strategy is one of the best when doing lead gen for computer repair shops because it allows you to reach people who haven’t discovered your business yet. You can target people precisely, which makes it easier for you to reach the right people.
Here’s how you can do social media advertising effectively to generate leads:
- Choose the right social media platforms: When you advertise on social media, you want to advertise on platforms where your target audience spends their time. From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, focus on platforms where your audience is likely to be.
- Target the right audience: Since social media offers advanced targeting features, you want to ensure you know who you’re targeting. Set your target audience and use parameters like demographics, buying habits, and more to target them.
- Create an eye-catching visual: A key component of social media ads is the visual element. Whether you use a photo, graphic, or video, make sure it’s high-quality, so users will trust your ad and want to interact with it.
Computer repair lead generation strategy #4: Content marketing
Last on our list of strategies for lead generation for computer repair shops is content marketing. Content marketing involves sharing your knowledge with your audience in the form of blog posts, infographics, videos, and more.
Content marketing is a valuable strategy for generating leads because people constantly seek information about topics in your industry. By creating content around those topics, you drove those interested searchers to your website and can capture them as leads.
Here’s how to generate leads for computer repair shops through content marketing:
- Try different content formats: To keep your strategy fresh, try creating different types of content. Some people may prefer to read a blog, while others enjoy watching videos. Using multiple content formats can help you appear to different members of your audience.
- Create content frequently: Creating content often means you’re continually creating new ways for people to discover your business. It also shows you’re up-to-date and active in your industry. Use a content marketing calendar to help you stay organized.
- Make sure your content is evergreen: Evergreen content is content that stays relevant as time passes –– it doesn’t focus on news about the latest PC software or short-lived fads in tech. You want to create content that’s evergreen to ensure it continually drives traffic to your website, even months after it’s published.
Need help with lead generation for computer repair businesses?
For your computer repair business to continue growing, you need a lead generation strategy in place. Using lead gen for computer repair shops will allow you to continually drive new prospects to your business that you can turn into sales.
If you need help creating and running your computer repair lead generation strategy, WebFX has a team of experts that can help. We take a client-first approach to marketing that enables your business to drive the leads you desire.
We’ve driven over 7.8 million leads for our clients, so you can feel confident that we’ll help your computer repair shop drive qualified leads.