Are you a food and beverage manufacturing company looking to take a bite of digital marketing?
If so, you’ve come to the right place to learn about digital marketing for food and beverage manufacturers. With a strong food and beverage marketing strategy, you’ll drive better traffic, earn more leads, and boost your business’s revenue.
On this page, we’ll cover six strategies to help you get started with food and beverage marketing. Keep reading to learn more and call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist about our digital marketing plans!
Our digital marketing campaigns impact the metrics that improve your bottom line.See More Results
WebFX has driven the following results for clients:
In client revenue
Leads for our clients
Client phone calls
1. Build your dream website to showcase your food and beverages
Your website is the biggest piece when it comes to marketing your food products and drinks online.
No matter what type of campaign you run, you’ll more than likely send people to your website. It’s crucial that when you invest in Internet marketing for food and beverage manufacturers, you build a visually appealing and user-friendly website.
Building a visually appealing website
When you design your food and beverage website, you must make it visually appealing. Ninety-four percent of first impressions relate to web design. If you don’t build a visually appealing site, you risk setting a negative first impression with your audience.
So, how do you build a visually appealing site?
Establish your style guide
First, create a style guide. Your style guide establishes how different components of your site will look. From your font style to the background color, you’ll set guidelines for how everything looks on your website.
A style guide is essential because you want your site to look consistent across the board. A consistent site builds a positive impression with your audience and helps them have a cohesive browsing experience.
You’ll also establish guidelines like color scheme, image style, and font style.
Integrate photos and videos
Adding photos and videos will make your site visually appealing. Visuals help break up text on your website and create points of interest for your audience.
When you add photos and videos to your site, you’ll want to keep them original.
Whether you do it yourself or hire someone else, stick to original visuals because it will add more authenticity to your site. Elements like stock images can make your site seem cold or impersonal, so it’s best to use your images and videos.
Use white space
Many businesses have the false perception that they must fill every inch of their site with design, visuals, and text when marketing food products and beverages. That’s not the case, as users want white space to help break up your website and make it easier to browse.
White space keeps your page organized and prevents users from feeling overwhelmed.
Building a user-friendly website
Aside from the visual aspect, it’s crucial to create a user-friendly website. A visually appealing site will go to waste if your audience can’t browse your pages and find information.
Here’s how to create a user-friendly website for your audience:
- Monitor your page speed to ensure pages load quickly
- Implement simple navigation to make information easy to find
- Add informative call to action (CTA) buttons that guide users to the next step
- Use responsive design to allow your website to adjust to whatever device users use
- Make contact information easy to find
- Make pages easy to skim and find relevant information
By building a user-friendly website, you’ll keep more leads engaged and learning about your food and beverage manufacturing company.
Hear What It’s Like to Work With WebFX!
“I recommend WebFX to everyone. They have been the best team to work with out of the 10 years I’ve been doing online advertising. They are knowledgeable, provide fantastic results for costs that are a fraction of other companies, and what I have enjoyed the most is they reach out when they see a problem or a change is needed. They are second to none.”
2. Use search engine optimization (SEO) to help leads find your food and beverage website
If you don’t invest in search engine optimization (SEO), your beautifully designed website will go to waste. With SEO, you’ll help more valuable leads find your site and learn about your food and beverage business.
This food and beverage marketing strategy focuses on boosting your website’s ranking in the search results to reach more interested leads and drive them to your site.
This strategy involves numerous moving parts, including:
- Finding and integrating keywords: Keyword selection helps determine where your website appears in search results. You’ll focus on selecting long-tail keywords, which contain three or more words, to help drive the most qualified traffic to your site.
- Creating high-quality content: Content helps drive traffic to your site and increase your ranking in search results. When you create industry-relevant content that helps inform and educate your audience, you build trust and establish authority with your audience. It helps drive more traffic to your site and increase your rankings.
- Improving the backend of your site: SEO is more than what’s on the surface. It also involves optimizing the backend of your website. You can do this by reducing redirects, removing white space in coding, and more.
- Improve site load time: Page speed is critical to the user experience and search engines. Google wants to deliver the best user experience, and the best user experience comes from sites that load quickly. You can use Google PageSpeed Insights to do it on your own or rely on page speed services to help improve site load time.
- Make your site mobile-friendly: With the usage of mobile devices rapidly growing, Google made mobile-friendliness a critical component that influences your site’s ranking. You can make your website mobile-friendly by using responsive design and adding thumb-friendly elements for browsing. Check your site’s mobile-friendliness with Google’s mobile-friendly test!
If you’re trying to help more people find your business, you must invest in a food and beverage marketing strategy that allows you to reach people searching for your business.
This method is intricate, so you may need to rely on an SEO company to get it right. With over a decade of experience, our team at WebFX can help you create an SEO campaign that drives results and helps you reach more leads interested in your business.
Contact us online to learn how SEO can help your food and beverage manufacturing company reach more interested leads!
3. Utilize social media marketing to start conversations around food and beverages
If you’re looking for a way to connect with leads one-on-one, social media is the answer. With a social media marketing strategy, you’ll connect with people interested in your food and beverage manufacturing company.
Social media presents an excellent opportunity to market and highlight your products.
You have numerous platforms you can use with this food and beverage marketing idea, including:
These social media platforms help you connect with your audience and share information about your business.
The type of organic content you post on these sites will depend on which platform you use.
For example, let’s say you decide to focus on Instagram for your food and beverage manufacturing company.
When you investigate the platform, you find that you can only post photos and videos because it’s a visual platform. This setup works well for your business, though, because people enjoy looking at photos of food and drinks.
If you decide to go with a different network, like LinkedIn, you’ll find the type of content you can post is different. On this platform, you can share text, photos, videos, and links to content.
You must research social platforms and discover what kind of content you can post organically on your profile.
When you post organic content, you create an opportunity for your followers to engage with you. They can like, share, and comment on your content. Engagement helps you build a relationship with these leads and build more brand familiarity around your business.
There’s more to social media than just organic content, though, which brings us to our next strategy for online marketing for food and beverage manufacturers: Social media ads.
4. Run social media ads to drive more food and beverage leads to your page
Social media ads play a critical role in helping you reach leads that haven’t found your business yet.
There are dozens of people on social media looking for the right food and beverage manufacturer. If you want to reach them, you need to get your business in front of them with social media ads.
When you know your social media platforms, you can check out the advertising options available to your food and beverage manufacturing business. The type of ads will vary by the platform.
You can try different ad formats to see which ones garner the most engagement from your audience.
Once you select an ad format, you’ll start setting up your ad. One of the core components of your social media advertising strategy is your objective. What do you want to achieve with your advertisement?
You can set numerous objectives, including:
- Increasing brand awareness
- Generating leads
- Earning conversions
- Obtaining app installs
It’s vital to choose objectives that align with your social campaign’s goals. If you’re looking to increase sales, setting an objective to earn more conversions will help you reach that goal.
In addition to selecting your objective, you’ll set up your target audience.
Social media advertising offers more precise targeting that allows you to reach people you think have the most interest in your food and beverage manufacturing business. You can target people based on demographics, interests, hobbies, and more.
Once you have your objective and target audience set, you’ll determine your budget and launch your campaign.
Social media advertising is an important part of digital marketing for food and beverage manufacturers. It helps you reach new leads interested in your business.
5. Utilize pay-per-click (PPC) ads to capture leads ready to convert
If you’re looking to reach leads that convert, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is one of the best strategies for online marketing for food and beverage manufacturers. PPC ads are paid advertisements that appear at the beginning of search results, above organic or local listings.
To start running PPC ads, you’ll need to choose relevant keywords. Your keyword selection determines where your ad appears in search results. If you want the right leads to find your business, focus on long-tail keywords.
Not only do long-tail keywords attract more interested leads, but they also cost less. Fewer businesses bid for long-tail keywords because they’re more specific, which lowers your cost per click (CPC). A low CPC means you’ll get more clicks for your budget while targeting more qualified leads.
Once you have your keywords selected, you set your maximum bid.
Your maximum bid is the most you’re willing to pay when someone clicks on your ad. When you conduct keyword research and find relevant keywords, you can see a “CPC” column that will tell you the average amount people pay per click for that keyword.
In addition to your bid, your quality score will determine your placement. Your quality score consists of factors like relevancy and click-through rate (CTR). To get the best ad placement, create ad copy relevant to your selected keyword.
PPC ads are a valuable part of digital marketing for food and beverage manufacturers.
If you’re looking for a strategy that’s easy to get started with, PPC ads are the answer.
6. Start a blog to share information about food and drinks
As a food and beverage expert, you have tons of information you can share with your audience. Blogs are a great place to share valuable information your audience seeks. These blogs also help you establish yourself as an authority in your field.
To get started with a blog, you need content topics. Keyword research will help you find relevant topics to cover. As you find ideas, focus on ones related to your industry, so you drive the right leads to your page.
Once you have your topic, you’ll want to determine the search intent for that topic. You can search the topic on Google and see what other websites have written about it. This kind of research will help you get inspiration for your piece and determine what your audience wants to see from that topic.
When you write your content, you want to make it easy for your audience to read it. Keep your paragraphs to two to three sentences so your audience can easily read the information. You’ll also want to use headings and bulleted lists to help make your content flow better.
Once you have your content created, you’ll want to promote it to help other people find it. You can share it on social media or send it to email subscribers. By spreading your content around, you’ll help drive more relevant traffic to your food and beverage business.
Good agencies have more than 50 testimonials.
Great agencies have more than 100 testimonials.
WebFX has over 1000+ glowing client testimonials.See What Makes Us Stand out
Start using digital channels for food and beverage marketing today
Investing in online marketing for food and beverage manufacturers will help you grow your business online. You’ll drive more relevant traffic and reach more leads interested in your company. As a result, you’ll earn more conversions and drive revenue for your company.
At WebFX, we know what it takes to drive revenue for our clients. In the past five years, we’ve driven over $3 billion in sales and over 7.8 million leads for our clients. If you’re looking for a digital marketing company that knows how to help your business succeed online, look no further than WebFX.
To learn more about how we can help you create a food and beverage marketing strategy, contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist about our online marketing services.
Table of Contents
- 1. Build your dream website to showcase your food and beverages
- 2. Use search engine optimization (SEO) to help leads find your food and beverage website
- 3. Utilize social media marketing to start conversations around food and beverages
- 4. Run social media ads to drive more food and beverage leads to your page
- 5. Utilize pay-per-click (PPC) ads to capture leads ready to convert
- 6. Start a blog to share information about food and drinks
- Start using digital channels for food and beverage marketing today
Our Most Popular Services
How We Drive Revenue for Businesses
- Digital Transformation Solutions
- Measure Your Product Catalog’s ROI With Ecommerce PIM
- Inbound Marketing Pricing: How Much Should You Pay in 2023?
- Inbound Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing Consulting, Speaking & Training
- Business Marketing Agency
- Conversion Optimization Agency
- Internet Marketing Agency
- Digital Marketing Competitor Analysis